Reviews for The Arcana in Mourning
Spiritblade chapter 7 . 4/29
(Not signed in)

I agree. Yukari is a complex character, one that should be taken slowly when written. Don't take it all down in one shot; it will ruin it. Yukari loves Minato in the same way as Aegis, Mitsuru and Fuuka do. It is a different facet of the same emotion, but it is love all the same. Also, her issues are not ones easy to grapple with - father dying at a young age, her mother trying to find a man to replace him, her powers, the life she leads and the life beyond normal everyday living...that will add dimensions well worth thinking over. While I may be asking for too much, I do believe a re-write might of chapter 7 (or 6, as it goes with the Arcana) - Lovers might be in order.

You ARE doing a great job, and I look forward to the next chapter.
NovaLinx chapter 1 . 3/18
That moment was heartbreaking. Thank you for the update!
Raj8 chapter 7 . 3/18
Very glad to see this updated, this is definitely one of my favourite Persona fiction and I'm glad to see Yukari here.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 3/18
Cool seven stories.
Erebus13 chapter 7 . 3/17
It's funny how I've had this story bookmarked for a while but never followed it because I wasn't expecting it to be updated again. I had to change that now. I personally kept Shinji and Ken on my team in PQ because I wanted to see more characterization than walhat P3 gave me.

I just noticed now that Junpei and Akihiko were in the Magician and Emperor chapters respectively even though the story is focused on the . I definitely like that aspect. Makes me wonder if Aigis is going to be in the Chariot chapter or will be getting her own Aeon chapter near the end.

Huh, just realized now that since Ken joins the student council in Ultimax, that it gives him some kind of excuse to be in the Justice chapter with Chihiro; that and a love of manga.

Great chapter for Yukari. Can't wait to read more.
reika999 chapter 1 . 2/14
ToT I wish this chapter was a little longer, good job my friend, good job !
Tayuke chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
It's beautiful.
Thank you for sharing this.
Wren Truesong chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
*sniffles* I think you did fine. Poor loves.
Wren Truesong chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
somehow hidetoshi is the first one to make me cry. Even though he's not one of my top commu, I always end up so proud of him anyway, and seeing him hold so tightly to leadership-through-compassion, because Minato taught him that... beautiful. Just beautiful.

*sniffle*

Even Mitsuru and Fuuka couldn't make me weep like that, damn it. (or kenji, but oh, dear magician to see.)
Crow667 chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
your making me cry... keep it up i really like your story!
silgain chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Please,keep continued..
raitouazura chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is what i been looking for. The reaction from his social links when he die.

Awesome writing XD, I awaiting for your next chapter.
Personaddict07 chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Finally, A NEW UPDATE!

I really like the way you delve deep into their characters, Mathais! We see how they grow and how Minato helped them in their Social Links... er, Journey. :D Please do keep this up, pal! Haha.
kyubbifox9 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Hey I just read it and got into the persona series, and I have to say you've caught and personified these characters perfectly
Felicia chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Wow! You don't t understand how happy I am when I saw that this updated! I had to do a double take just to be sure. The chapter was great to read and I look forward to reading more from you. I like the way you write! I can't wait for the next chapter.