Reviews for Always The Same
Linda chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
You scared the fuck out of me when you said Sasuke died but anyways I love your fanfiction from the bottom of my heart and I pray you create some more chapters for this part
saiya-jinPan140 chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Oh my gosh! You scared me so hard! Well, good thing he didn't die. We all love them too much. Great story, you have earned yourself a new story follower :)
kage kitsune no yami chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Aw man this good so far, I can't wait to see what happens next :)
kit-lelouch ai chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
more! Please im begging
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Naru feels guilty aww. I think Itachi should be with pein but if i were to choose i would say Hidan.

Anyway great story and update soon.
Peanutbaby86 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
do update soon...pleasseeee...

cant wait...;(
Nan203 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
I hate Sai. His whole character is just mean underneath.
catiemon chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
more! :)
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
I'm liking it so far, please keep writing!
And here comes the chocobunny chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
I really like this story! :D And I'm so happy Itachi is gonna have a big role since, he's just that awesome! But I really hope Itachi can be with Pein since people usually pair him up with Deidara, Kisame or Kyuubi, It will make this story more unique than it is(and the fact I love Sasodei xP).

And I hope you'll make Sasuke forgive Naruto for waht he did(aka kissing Sai) but I think he kinda has since he's been suck an jerk whos been ignoring Naruto.

One thing though, why is Naruto so..uke-ish? He is much more manlier in the Manga and won't cry so much he does now, Naruto usually take his pain out in a other way or just hold it inside himself(of cource there are cases he's been crying like Jiraiya and Gaara's death).

You are gonna include Kyuubi though? Or just flashback to Minato and Kushina. And we must see Kakashi and Obito! :DD

Ja ne! :3
hotanilover chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
nice 6 chapters so far! keep going!
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
I found this story really entertaining, I'm looking forward to how the two's relationship progress from here :)

I have a very bad feeling about Sai too, take care :)
Rii-Chan.xx chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
AAAAHHHHH WHAT NOOOOO NOOO I WANT MORE WAAAAH
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
just had to reread this
pkmn4eva chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
luv this story cant wait 4 update ohh and totally itadei hehe!soo cute together!