Reviews for Another Spring Song
Its all the same chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
this story was amazing Im so sad its over! I would be so happy if there was another part to it im just soooo sad its over. But you did end it perfectly so i cant complain anyway it was an amazing read and I cant wait to go read more of your stories!
juusanninja chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
ouo That was so good.

I love your writing style! It really turns the reader onto the story, draws them in, like.
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
wahhh so cute :)
Never-Land-4always chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Awww...I was directed to you by Shuriken-chan. and she was right: you are an amazing ItaShi writer. This is perfectly paced, the emotion is perfect, they are all in character-should I go on? Wow.
busted chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Shisui is so funny in this one! Love it
Shuriken-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OH. EM. GEE.

WHY HASN'T THIS GOTTEN 50 MILLION REVIEWS YET? WHY?

YOUR STORIES ARE WORKS OF ART! NO LIE!

I read the WHOLE STORY and THEN I look at the scrolly bar thingy...

"Oh. It was that long? Erm... what'd I miss in the awesome hour I spent on the computer?"

'So, you and Itachi, hm?' That made me laugh. Hard. I almost died.

I absolutely LOVE your stories. Sometimes I wonder if you're, like, the reincarnation of the boss Edgar Allan Poe himself.

Itachi: Shuriken-chan, you are rambling.

Sorry. I'll go rant about your stories to my friends now...
Jess chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This was brilliant!
victimofmywoes chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Awww...words fail me when it comes to the description of this fic.

Your Shisui is so perfect and at the same time so humane! His reaction upon realizing that he is in love with Itachi was awesome! And the Hana addition to the fic was simply a touch of genius!

I love the way you blended the awkwardness with normalcy in this. And for the first time in my life I was tempted to KILL Sasuke solely because he interrupted. All in all I loved it! :D
ylfrettub chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love the "Merchant of Venice"! And Shisui is funny to read about.
randomuchihafangirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
The ending left me squealing. I love your Shisui
Aergiia chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
OMG YES I LOVE YOU! This was exactly what I've been craving for for like the entire month of November and bleeef my brain is nice and mushy now thanks to you. The story was delightfully long, Shisui and Itachi are just perfect, and the ending was squee-filled Braah my brain is losing its thinking capacity at the moment but I love ittttt! 3

- Wingless Fallen Angel
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Aw, darling, I loved it.
knobbly knees chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
...ARG! How...cute :) And i don't say that word lightly, I'll have you know. Having a sister who insists everything pink being cute does that to you :/

Ahhhh, frazzled Shisui was so nice to read! :) He was so confused and frantic practically! And I have to say, my favourite part? Well the ending, duh. But also, when ephebophilia crazed Madara struck! XD And I loved hana in this! :) That was lovely! And well written, too! :) Fair duce! :)