Reviews for Under the Bridge
The L. MMonster chapter 1 . 9/14
This had a happy ending so can you tell me why I feel like bawling?
S.L. Cooper chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Good story. :)
bacta.junkie chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
First, Wyoming is not in the Midwest- you were thinking of Wisconsin.
Second, this was amazing, and haunting, and, just, wow. I've been rewatching the entire series on Netflix for the third time and I just got to season 2, episode 5 (the one where Lily moves in with Barney) when I realized I'm a hardcore Barney/Lily shipper, and did a quick search for Barney/Lily fics, and found this, and, just, wow. Do you know where I can find more Barney/Lily?
othiara chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is so well done. You have the voices of the characters down.
sindea.d chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is amazing, I love this!
bbu22 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I really like how Lily acts in this, she was so..Lily, haha.
You did a really great job capturing the emotions and bringing in Barney's past.
DeadnotSleeping chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This...was...AMAZING! I've never been much of a LilyxBarney person but... ! This changed my mind and made my day!
Muldoon22 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Please do a follow up. You did an emmaculate job with this.
Kira-Hazel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
O.M.G. As I'd you didn't keep going on this one! It's so good! It's plausible. It's in character! It's awesome!
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Great story. Although I'm a robinxBarney fan I think lilyxBarney could happen. Good job with the story. Reminds me of that episode were they share the fortress of barnitude.
haelajade chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Fantastic story. I lived seeing the sweeter side of Barney. You are a great writer!
prostoann14 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wooooow... This is just legen... wait for it... dary! ))

I llove it!) really hope to see the sequel *_*

They both are perfectly in character, and the story is just.. dunno, soft and cute and hot and *_*)

Im not really good in English, so I have no more words to describe how much I like this fic) Hope youll write more)
5ive chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
loved it! :)
Maria Isabell chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I loved this story!. Please continue it!
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I LOVED THIS! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!