Reviews for Destiny's Story
Levana Fay chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
Nice ending, even if it is very short. Well, the obvious thing to say would be 'yes and bring Jen back', lol. Oh well, i can dream... Has Destiny met Mike yet? Might be interesting for Gibbs to get in touch with his dad so that Destiny has more family. I hope that helps you decide.
buckyboo chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
Please Keep the story going!
Levana Fay chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
I'm glad Destiny doesn't like Vance, I don't care for him much myself. I'm also glad that they didn't lose McGee. Update soon!
buckyboo chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Love the story!
Levana Fay chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Sweet reunion scene! Update soon!
zats chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Good chapter on the re union of Ziva back to NCis...hope to read more soon.
Levana Fay chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Aww, Destiny is so giving. I'm glad the team will be back together soon, hopefully having them back with her will help her come to terms with everything that has happened. Will Ziva and Tony be an item in this story? I can just see Tony trying to help out with Destiny because of how guilty he feels about Jenny's death. I hope Destiny and Gibbs will reminisce about Jenny. Great chapter, oh and will the mole be found in this story? Update soon!
Steph chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter. I like seeing how much Destiny is missing the team. How sweet is she in wanting to give/make Ziva a charm. It was kind of sad, her looking at the photo album; however, I can't wait to read how she reacts when the team comes home. Update again SOON !
NewFan chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Hi, Liked the last chapter. Destiny is cute and such a neat name. I am loving how much she misses the team, especially Ziva. Destiny needs a womens "figure" in her life and since Ziva is her Godmother and Jenny wanted her to raise her if Gibbs didn't, Ziva should help Gibbs to just that. Gibbs/Ziva don't have to be a "relationship", but if you want to go there that is fine too. A girl needs a women's touch, especially in some areas. Maybe, you can make this into a multi-story arc and write Destiny's Story as she ages and grows up. If you decide to go with a Zibbs sub-story, they can start with a close friendship co-parenting type of thing and work themselves closer together. Anyway, I am glad I found your story and hope you update again soon.
Fan chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter !
Steph chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Hi, Just found your story. I like it a lot. I hope you get the team back together soon. I think that Gibbs and Ziva should raise Destiny together. I am not sure how you feel about Zibbs, but in this story, I think it would work. Ziva, having known the little girl for all of her life, should play a major role in it as well as Gibbs.
Levana Fay chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Poor Destiny, seeing Ziva like that must have been awful, but at least she is getting on well with her dad! I hope the team is put back together soon! I'm glad she is interacting with Abby too, they will have been good for each other during those difficult weeks. Update soon!
ilovejonas.101912.kevinjoenick chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
please update soon!its a great story btw!
Levana Fay chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Well I was right, lol, go me! It had to happen or else she would be going to Israel with Ziva, wouldn't she?

Ok, I just want to let you know that every time a new person speaks, you should start a new line, for example;

-*"Which are?" sobbed Destiny. "I am to return to Israel, Tony has been assigned as Agent Afloat, and McGee is going to the saber crimes unit," stated Ziva. "It's cyber, Ziva," corrected Tony. "So, you're all leaving me?" she cried.*-

That should be;

"Which are?" sobbed Destiny.

"It's cyber, Ziva," corrected Tony.

"So, you're all leaving me?" she cried.

It'll be intersting to read how Destiny reacts to being thrown in the deep end with just Gibbs around. Your story is great so please don't hold your chapters to ransom :)
Levana Fay chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Aww, well handled. I wondered how you would break the news to the little girl. Why would Ziva not be able to raise her? It would make the most sense for her to live with Ziva while she got to know Gibbs and then he could take over her guardianship without the 'getting to know you' hurdles. Well, onto the next chapter now, but I'm guessing you made her stay with Gibbs? I'll know in a few seconds...