Reviews for Still an Idiot
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
I figured the title would be about Arthur, but no that was much better. Loved your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Excellent fic.
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
cute story!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Some things never change, and it is always nice to occasionally see an Arthur who quickly understands that Merlin will always be Merlin. Thank you for posting.
Patiku chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I like it. Immortal Morgause is new. I know it was a long time but perhaps you plan o writing a sequel?
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is very cute! Thank you for writing this. Also, is your avatar some actress I've not seen? She's very pretty.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Magic or no magic, Merlin was still an idiot. :)
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Lol that ending was PERFECT ;D
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is lovely, thanks. I like Arthur's "I must have blinked".
In Darkness We Trust chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
The only bad point I can pick out from this is that Gawain is an incorrect spelling- he's called Gwaine ;)
But other than that I think it is great!
Marmar chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Happy :)
TheWhispersWhichFlowGrey chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Awww this was so sweet. Exactly what I was looking for. Although, a sequel wouldn't exactly hurt, you know? :D But seriously now, it was one of the best reveal fics done as a oneshot that I've ever read. Gave me the fuzzy feeling:) Great job.
carinims01 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
AWW! Wonderful! :'D I loved this!
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Cool one shot:) I like the idea of Morgause trying to convince Merlin to join her side though Im a bit confused as to why she is so old in this fic. Is that just something you did for the fic or was that mentioned in the series and I just missed it?
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I very much enjoyed this story - thanks!