Reviews for Still an Idiot
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I very much enjoyed this story - thanks!
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Simply marvelous.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
You should be proud, cause it's really good!
irezel chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
tru story right there. XD
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow, this story is superb! I love your sense of the characters. You told the story beautifully, and I found myself really enjoying the drama. I love how you handled the serious events with a lot of irony and humor. I love how it ended. I hope the real reveal will be a lot like this.
asdf chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love this. Can you write more?
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Awesome story! When and if the show ever reveals his magic, I hope it is in a way like this where Arthur has time to process everything, instead of being angry.

Thanks for writing.

Mic (the wife)
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
its good, really really good! keep it up:)
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Awesome one-shot, I think I could actually see this coming xD Any chance of a sequel? orgause's Revenge or something like that :3
Cassy27 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oooh, very nice start. I love it when the action immediately starts! And so Arthur knows, that was a great part to read. I'm worried about Morgause, though, I think she still has some tricks up her sleave in order to get Merlin to join her...or I hope that she does... Merlin joining Morgana and Morgause, now that would be awesome!

Okay, I'm rambling. What I really want to say is: UPDATE SOON!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
really great story. Very original and epic. the boys are so cute! love how determine merlin is. He could go work where magic is prohibited and get all wealthy but he doesn't. centuries? Morgause is not that all. i mean she is morgana sister
26 | « Prev Page 1 2