Reviews for But You're Not Fooling Me
PuffleHuff chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is the greatest thing I have ever read, like, ever. No seriously. As a Gleek and a Scooby-Doo fanatic, I congratulate you on a job exceedingly well done. And thank you!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh my gosh, could I laugh any harder? That was HIL-F***ING-LARIOUS!

I don't usually read anything with Horror as the genre, but Humor - and the promise of Wes and David - drew me in. I AM SO GLAD. I am still laughing. I don't know who was funnier: Blaine - "looking the very picture of the guy who gets killed first in a horror movie", or Wes and his weapon of choice - the toaster (Kurt would have made that list if his cutlery hadn't been so effective).

I think I'll have to read this again. Thanks for the guffaws.
ToldYaSo chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was effing hilarious.

Keep writing in the middle of the night, please!

I was laughing so hard at the sai swords part that my mother actually heard me from downstairs, thought I was crying, and came up to check on me.

No joke.

C.C. Nyde chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
"Well, we'll always remember he was this tall."

DIED OF LAUGHTER. DIED. I just giggled for twenty minutes. So fucking funny.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Loved this! I think you did a lovely job with this and I hope to read more from you!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
So I'm guessing scaredy cat Wes and David are Scooby and Shaggy? :)
holickixkstar chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
"Grab your toaster."

Now that's a new element of funny!XD
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Lol!
LovelessInLouisiana chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
OMG! I like love scooby-doo even to this day, then you add Kurt, Blain, Wes, and David to the mix? Pure-Freaken-Geinus! P.S. Don't hate the name, I stole and altered it from one of my favorite Klain flicks! (LovelessInLima-LovelessInLouisiana)
Inkinhart chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
YAY FOR KURT WITH BAMF SAI SWORD SKILLZ
klaine-lover1996 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
AWESOME! :D x
Keiko Sheena chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
So what the hell happened to Ricky? Did they just leave the body,and it was never found?
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
AWE-SOME! (Yeah, I sung that!)
lkfra chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
haha, nice story
huggaholic chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I cannot begin to describe how amazing you are, and this may just be one og the best Glee fics I have ever read. :D
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »