Reviews for But You're Not Fooling Me
OoZolaoO chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
THE TOASTER LINE KILLED ME. like I fell off my couch. I'm totally using that irl - SHOOT TOAST AT HER? this is one of the most hilarious, adorable fics I've ever read. Also, I have 'Ferrari' saved to my computer and read it all the time :) write moooooooore, plz?
T. A. Aberforth chapter 1 . 1/16/2011

not even joking. it was crack, but it was well written crack that didnt make me want to shove a fork into my eyes. poor ricky though. oh well. good job.
OliveYou chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
First of all, this was freakin' hilarious, especially Wes and his toaster. Kurt snowing off his skills with the knives and Blaine getting all hot and bothered over it was awesome too, since I had the same thought process when I watched Chris and his sai swords xD

Second, ZOMG, is that a Boy Meets World reference? I think I love you!
Abandonedaccount0987654321 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hah! This is too epic for words! Really funny and cute. The toaster bit was halerious! And the Sai swords... Heh... I've seen that interview :)
SpookyMuffin13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aliceinmonsterland chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ohhh.. the ending had me in Hysterics.."Grab your toaster..." hehe that was brilliant. Although I don't know if you've realised what's with all the shooting and killing/murdering glee members fanfictions at this present moment in freaks me out a little haha. But i truly loved this story..favourited indeed :) x
Mellony chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I must say that I always love it when Kurt is the one saving Blaine. "My Hero!"
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was crazy and fun! I love Kurt being the hero!
jununy chapter 1 . 12/23/2010

Cool how you included Chris' sai skills xD Very ninja.
josepharthur chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is sort of hilarious. I had this huge, goofy grin on my face for the entire read. Kurt was actually the most humorous character here, although Wes's toaster was pretty funny too. And I loved that you added Chris's sai skills into the story. That was just brilliant.

Anyway, this was probably the most random thing I've ever read and although not meant to be taken seriously, it was just epic. Really freaking epic.

Please write more Kurt/Blaine one-shots?
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
You think if I douse toast in holy water, shooting them out of modified toaster would work? Because I'd totes do it. Oh Kurt, why so awesome?
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I don't remember laughing harder in my life. What WAS that? :D
noodle-of-doom chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh my God, that is the single greatest thing in the history of forever xD

It was just so awesome in every way ('"That's right, bitch," said Kurt, channeling his inner BAMF.' may be the best line ever)

You're absolutely brilliant *heart*
Ciara Mist chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Crack indeed! And I loved every minute of it! Wes and his toaster, and what a brave little toaster he was! D super cute
gleegeek chapter 1 . 12/8/2010