Reviews for But You're Not Fooling Me
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
BWAAHAHA this was hilarious! I loved all of Blaine's smart comments, and Kurt's comment about his dad's credit card on black Friday. Adding Chris's sai sword skills to Kurt's character was a BRILLIANT move! It just made him that much hotter, no WONDER Blaine wanted to tap that right away! The Scooby Doo references were also adorable.
anon chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
...I couldn't help but imagine all of them speaking in British accents...and I don't know why. :P
alpaca-army-general chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh, grilled cheesus. xDD KURT. THE SAI SWORDS. Kurt Hummel/Chris Colfer is such a kickass ninja. :D

Great, great fic!
blowtorchacurlyfry chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
that..was hilarious. I loved it!
MinimizeYourself chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Ah, cracky goodness. I love ghost-hunting Kurt and toaster-wielding Wes. And Blaine is just adorable. Well done.
Lyndseybug chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Boy Meets World reference! Loved the story!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Haha! I totally caught that Boy Meets World quote you threw in there! Haaa! Made me excited as hell to find it! Funny stuff! Loved that toast arguement! Nice.
poodlehair92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
oh my god. That was great. I needed a good laugh today, thanks :)
echomoon chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
...I love this...

3 :)
dancingTulips chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh my god! This was hilarious. Schooby Doo and the haunted hott boy's school.
VampHime chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh my wizard god. :')

Kurt, denial is not just a river in Egypt.
dmbland chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ok. This was AWESOME! It was adorable and hilarious. I can't even express how giddy this made me. I LOVED IT.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was hilarious! It had me and my sister laughing so hard! I loved Scooby Doo when I was little, so I just couldn't pass it up. :) Scooby Doo on Zombie Island and Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost have always been my favotie *because* the monsters were real. Excellent job on this! I love the toaster thing and I love how Blaine just happens to have a knife in his back pocket. :)
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
LOL, my fave line has to be, "We'll always remember he was this tall." Genius. And good job with Kurt being badass! Much luv!
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was so awesome! Giant LOL at Ninja!Kurt :)
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »