Reviews for I've Changed for the Better, Echizen
Pixiecropse chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
u evil and suck i was really getting into this fanfiction
michelle88222 chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
I'm wondering if anyone ever takes over this story, can you post it who it is here? PLEASE!?
Sadygirly chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
i mean sorry to tell this!
Sadygirly chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
I like it but you just made Ryoma a super jerk... so to tell this...
CrimsonKuroNeko-chan chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
Yo! I got uber disappointed when u said u werent gunna finish any of your stories thus causing me to go crazy :D anyways goodluck on ur new school and I hope hope hope you really change ur mind!

Ja Mata Nya
DickensLover chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
I hope you will continue writing in the future because the truth is that you're an awesome writer ;) remember to never give up on your dreams and I'm sure you would be the best doctor ever ;) (sorry because of my english, my first language is spanish :D )
yuuuuki chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
Oh God youre Malaysian like me and believe me, i knew that drills :/ and heck, until now there's no lockers? Man, our school system are the lamest in the planet -_- and the heavy text books?...

Goodl luck on your exam!
Yuka Muntou chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
it really sucks to know that you are disconuing this fic, but its okay i uderstand what you are going through. whoever is going to take this up i'm sure they'd do a bang up job, even if they can't write it as well as you.
Angelic-Blessing chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Awesome!
sweetchill chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Ahaha I love the pins! :)
CelticGirl7 chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
Lol! I loved some of those buttons! Maybe you're right Sakuno. On using a dictionary that is ;D Anyway, update soon!

GOOTA GO! PEACE!
TrishaAn chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
I like this chapter especially the part when ryoma had the pink envelope... :) gambatte on your stories!
Shuffle Princess chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
You better update soon 'cause I wanna know more about their contract. XD :)

- Lc
Shuffle Princess chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Hahahaha. Echizen sounded gay. XD That made me laugh. :))

And Sakuno's calling her Emo 'Mc sulky pants. :DD
Shuffle Princess chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
Ryoma, if Ryuzaki doesn't want you, I do. XDD

Hahahaha.

Lewlzies.

but I like this chapter. :))