Reviews for Bad Memories
LisaDouglas chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This chapter serves as a powerful opening to a very emotional story. It's sad to see Lisa recount her past and leave Eunice too. But hopefully, LIsa's time in the country will help her confront her own past and begin to recover in a way she hasn't! On to chapter 2!
toledo girl chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
Wonderful story. I am glad that Lisa was able to overcome her PTSD. I just had to do a report on that for psych and it truly does sound like something horrible to live with. I hope to see more stories from you :)
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Good job.
emjay79 chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
Yay! Another chapter! Poor Lisa, I hope she's okay soon:)
toledo girl chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
I'm glad to hear that Lisa is finding comfort in the church. There is hope for her. I can't wait for the next chapter, although with the way she is reacting to the nightmares, I'm not sure I want to read about her worst memory.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Good chapter.
toledo girl chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
I like the fact that Eunice is deciding to not see someone who mentioned that Hitler was not that bad. I can't see how anyone could ever say something like that. I am sorry I didn't review right away. I just go my computer working again so I was finally able to get onto email and see that you've updated. I hope to read more soon.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Good job!
toledo girl chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed in a a while, but anyways. This story is good so far, a lot of emotion. I can't wait to see how things go with Lisa, I hope things get a little easier for her.
emjay79 chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
This is a very interesting take on Lisa's character. I hope to read more soon! :)
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
Nice job on the chapter!
toledo girl chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Aww, this is getting sad. Good, but sad. I feel bad for all three of them right now. Im glad that Lisa is finally getting help, but I wish that she would let Oliver help her too.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
She'll heal. It just takes time.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
Glad she's getting help.
toledo girl chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Aww, poor Lisa. I am interested to hear the story of how Oliver saved her though.

PS

Sorry I didn't review your last chapter. I've been a little busy lately.