Reviews for Last Hope
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Dont suppose u could post another chapter?
Theworldiskool58 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
The story was great and I can't wait 'till you write more. I would love to know more about this and about the other characters.
Jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I mean, could you continue it? Please?
Jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Please update! Seriously, I've been waiting since you first this up! I loved the beginning! Hope you do soon!
jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please put up more chapters! I'm begging you! I loved this story! It struck my heart and it was beautifully written. I really do hope you'll put up more. please write more. if you can. please feel free to email me
Jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
PLZ continue! I lurv luv the story! It's awesome!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I've checked out the 100 themes...and now I want to try doing that. O_O As a collected story of course (like the previous one I did with Dan and Shun.) Though with all the stories I have to do that may have to wait. *sigh* I don't really support yaoi; but I do like them together as really really good friends.

This doesn't have a sequel? That's terribly sad you know? Leaving many readers' imaginations go on wild thinking about the worse possible case scenarios...okay, that may be good in a certain angle...

...I'll stop rambling now. Ahahaha...(can you check out my story for Dan and Shun if you have the time? :3)
sharinganrockz1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
not a one-shot! come one

this thing is incomplete...what would shun do after this?

write come on!

u have to provide this with a sequel!

and that my friend is a demand...

-kitty
Terradoll chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
hey this is a great story and sounds really cool. Keep it up, but how did Dan and the others get hurt?
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Very interesting! I'd definitely want to read more of this! :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
does it have no sequel?

if it does...then update already!

i mean,what a cliffhanger!

i would absolutely LOVE to know what's ahead...

hurry up please?