Reviews for Before Harry met Lucy
kokoroyume chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Lucy got what she wanted... but in the end, it's pretty sad. She can't fight her destiny and the Master can't save anyone (without -bad - consequences).
Still, it's very well written :)
The-Doctors-Favorite-Star chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
My Rassilon! your writing is like amazing-tastical! i love it so much! your amazing! and i'm sorry if i'm fangirling but i just love the master so much! hee hee sorry!
chrysa.souli1 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
i started reading this story just today and i have to say it's pretty fact,i think that your writing is so good that you could even publish a book some done!
steampunkcleo chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Oh, my God.

That ending.

That was brilliant! Let me tell you, it's probably unhealthy how much sleep I've lost reading this fic.

This is the first fic I've read by you, and I absolutely loved it. I am definitely going back to read the rest of the series. :)
graence chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
This is oh-so-beautiful, wonderfully poignant, and my favourite piece out of your works by far! Definitely looking forward to more!
Frostonthetrees chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Thank You a thousand times over for all of these stories of yours.I love them all,but I suppose I shouldn't have stayed up till 3 am reading eyes are now crossed,and I'm so sleepy I gotta Master is always going to be my favorite DW character,anyway again many many thanks! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This was good but I didn't like it the way you said the Doctor said the master was acting like an autistic idiot because that's fly and the Doctor would never it you bastard and you know it otherwise good
skylertheTimeLord chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Lve your stroies :D! when is the next story being put up? you said march but its april now and still no story :o i hope its up soon your such a good writer :D
ELSOS chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
I don't mean to nag but... It's April now! New story pretty please with sugar on top? You're just such a great writer that the wait for a new story is driving me mad!
Catelly chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
This was a beautiful ending...very sad but beautiful...Can't wait for the next installment and thank you very, very much!

xox
wazzapmoikay chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I Love all Your work, but this was beautiful!

Please please please keep it up!
Ursus americanus chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Great ending, leaves me wanted to know what will happen to yet another character. Another reason to look forward to spring!
hellomynameisidontknow chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
This entire series is absolutely amazing!
wehaveopitions chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Brilliant ending :D I liked how you added in a letter at then end. And how it wasn't all over at the start of the chapter. Christmas bit was good :D I loved this and I'm happily waiting for March :D
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
This story was so wonderful and amazing to read. This chapter was so emotional, and i loved it. I can't wait till the next story.