Reviews for Suture
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 3/22
Whiny Donnie is pretty much 2012!Donnie. That or the new series is slowly eroding my memories of the old one, which is good in some respects and bad in others. For instance, 2012!Leo being a dork is kind of the best thing ever. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. Mike did a good job and Raph was Raph. It could definitely be an episode. Of course, Mikey would have to narrating to entire time to really capture the humor of this fic, and that just works better in print.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
this story is awesome!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love picturing the second of complete silence when the come in and see Mikey, just standing there, staring at the wall, hands covered in blood. XD It cracked me up. This whole thing did.
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Away from me, evil Raph-clone! Best. Line. Ever.
Lol. And the ending was great, too.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Funny!
AlyssaFelixa chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Nawww... poor Mikey!

X A

X F
Skandron chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Dude ... seriously, I laughed my ass off the whole way through this one. You write beautifully and I loooooooved every second of it xD. You have each of the characters down perfectly and him tossing his cookies at the end was just perfect XD
RadicalCriminal chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Suture was very entertaining. I leave another happy face! :D
ToRuin chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
First I'll just say that your first person Mikey Is one of the best I've read! And I'm a bug sucker for Mikey/Donnie stuff, so this was gold for me.

Sorry for the inundation of reviews, I've been killing time waiting for transport. So, you know, thanks for keeping me entertained! :)
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hehehe. I like fics that make Mikey be serious. Cause he totally can. Nicely done.
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed, yet! I simply loved it. You should get ticked off more often; apparently, it stimulates the creative juices in your case. ;)

LOL Poor Mikey XD I loved how you wrote him. He was dry, but still his goofball-self for the majority of the fic. A different side of him that just seemed oh-so-plausible. I loved the ending part with a confused Leo. Priceless.

"Away from me, evil Raph-clone!" That was probably my favorite line. XD Typical Mikey.

All in all, a terrific little one-shot. Now, if you'll excuse me... *picks up first-aid kit and runs to Donny, shoving Leo out of the way*

God Bless,

Peechy
DuckiePray chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Too, too funny. There were so many lol moments, I couldn't NOT review. I think you truly captured Mikey, and how he would react to being forced to face something like this. Felt bad for the poor guy, desperately hoping someone else would show up to save the day.

Then to have them show up around the time he was finished...dang, I'd be mad too. Raph is in true form with that last comment, but I still had the urge to slap him upside the back of the head. Yup, it's a typical day with the Hamato clan.

Thanks for the laughs.