Reviews for Must be Insane
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Short but pretty good. Nice showing Pappy's worries and how he just has a, "What the hell, I'm gonna do it" attitude.

Keep on writing.
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Yeah, sure, Pappy. "Shouldn't be to hard." LOL! This was fun to read. :) My favorite quote from the pilot of Black Sheep was right after Pappy had tampered with the 214's medical records and talking to Gutterman. "It is the worst epidemic I have ever seen in my entire two-hour medical career." I'm glad to see you're doing Black Sheep fanfic, Hogan McGyver. I've enjoyed reading your Hogan's Heroes stories though I haven't reviewed any yet. :) But I'll get to it! Great work!
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Sure just con them a base, steal their planes and do the paperwork to get the number 214 assigned to them - no problem - problem was they had to be making a difference BEFORE the higher ups knew they were in action. (And if you read his book, they did! Had they not have been they would have hung Pappy and the others by their toes!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Wow there's Baa Baa Black Sheep fanfic?

This is awesome, love the show and you captured it nicely.:)
jodm chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Great! I always like the Black Sheep. Hope you'll be writing more about them!
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
A short but intriguing piece that feels a bit more like a prequel than a completed work. Appropriate perhaps, considering it's place in the Black Sheep time line. But given it's premise. I'd encourage the author to expand it's perameters a bit to include other named series characters.