Reviews for Slayers: The Painful Mind
go on chapter 25 . 5/14/2011
i hope you continue thjis story i really enjoy this story and i wanted to read the end of it
Elise-chan chapter 25 . 1/31/2010
Hi! I'm so sad you left this story unfinished. It was a good story. I know it had been years but I'll be glad if you could consider to complete it. anyway, I have enjoied it so far so I'd like to thank you for writing. goodbye _
Kristall chapter 25 . 9/22/2004
Man, this was a nail biting chapter. Loved it! May I also point out that it's been all summer since you last updated? Where were you? Please update again, and soon, because I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Blueramza chapter 25 . 7/31/2004
Great Story. Keep it up!
e-chan16 chapter 25 . 6/1/2004
finally! i got super excited when i saw that you had updated. great chapter! the fight between Gourry and Zel kept me on edge, and then... Amelia's cliffhanger ending! oh the agony until the next chapter!
Stara Maijka chapter 25 . 6/1/2004
Hooray! You've resumed this story! The duels are very intense and show the true strengths of two characters that are often just used as comic relief. It's good to have Gourry drop the dumb blond persona and let the great but caring warrior that the manga sometimes shows emerge. We know your Amelia will be a strong ruler and not a ditz.
Ichiban Victory chapter 25 . 5/31/2004
That duel scene between Gourry and Zelgadis was INTENSE! I was really getting scared that Gourry wouldn't be able to fend off Zelgadis for a while there... o_O Definitely a well written action scene! I'm glad that Amelia's finally decided to stand up for herself, although it's also very true that she doesn't think much of herself without others to help her. I just hope Lina and Filia find her before she does die fighting...
Ly chapter 24 . 2/18/2004
MOORE! GIMMIE MORE! HURRY! HURRY! I want more! Please? _ Great story, really!
minimerc chapter 24 . 12/24/2003
Good chappie. I wonder where Xellos is. And will Zel actually regain his senses again? And what of Amelia? Will she be okay? Oi I want more. I can understand not updating for a month, three at the most but not almost a year. -.-; PLease try to update faster this time, kay? Ja ne
Reina Inverse chapter 23 . 11/28/2003
Wow... i read this story a long time ago, but i couldnt remember the name, so its taken me FOREVER to find it again. You really are an amazing writer, so UPDATE dangnammit! Your story is really touching... are you Hajime Kazanaka in disguise? If you are, can I have your autograph? Please continue this great story!
Pogo chapter 23 . 8/27/2003
Interesting, I'm especially fond of the L/G moments. Will you be continuing?
Kendra chapter 23 . 2/2/2003
Hey, heh... I had to read all of the 23 chapters you had up to review. Well, I so far really adore the story. . The Filia and Xellos scene was so adorable! I can't believe she couldn't get the fact that he was only joking. Even though this story is turning out to be very dark, they happen to be the cutest couple in the story. Also, please...please...please... don't kill off Amelia or Zelgadis! Have them survive and find love for eachother and live together! Also... I really do wonder what happened to her father... I think he's dead. So if he is dead, make sure that if she survives this and lives... have Zelgadis stay with her so she won't be lonely. Also... I wouldn't mind if you made a prequel... though you must explain who had actually killed her since Reirs said she didn't. I liked the scenes with Lina and Gourry as well... they seemed so sweet. Keep up the good work, I'm going to have to go soon... it's almost 3 AM. Well Ja Ne!

Hitsuji-Kumo chapter 23 . 1/12/2003
No! It wasn't crap! MOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEE! Gimme more! :P Huuuuuuuuuurry! NOW!
Hitsuji-Kumo chapter 22 . 1/12/2003
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoH! Fun fun! More reasons to hate Xellos of course, always a good thing!
Hitsuji-Kumo chapter 21 . 1/12/2003