Reviews for Blinding Spark That Burns Out Fast
sonder this chapter 1 . 3/28
Although I know you're no longer updating on this site which means there's a high probability that you have abandoned this account altogether, I still say that good writing deserves gratitude regardless. So here I am, typing away my thanks.

You wrote Gilbert's POV flawlessly - not that I'm surprised because I have read your Belarus/America story, too. The way you had him transition his thoughts from his 'daydreams' to the actual reality was quite humorous (eg. how he imagined he was going to confess to her at the airport vs what really happened). How nervous he is around her, how a stranger (that is, the reader) can tell the amount he feels for this girl, and you injected the right amount of angst that usually comes when Roderich is involved.

Heck, I can just like this story for the summary alone. Though I will have to say it seems a bit misleading; from the words 'train wreck' I was expecting you to explore a more destructive side to their relationship but instead the situation was quite tame, relatively speaking. Yes, there were issues but none that felt perilous to their friendship (even when his feelings changed into something more for his best friend, that notion didn't feel like a threat to their friendship as one would usually figure). But even if I had come in here expecting something different, it still doesn't change your writing capability - as I said, you have the writing touch.
tamachon chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
this is really freaking cute. i love it to bits, and rody was being an ass and i think it's okay cause i hate him so very much. gil is adorable and eli better treasure him as much as does for her, because gil is pure to the heart. thanks for sharing.

~fuu
moonfleur chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
for one thing, this could be T.

and I love this and the song the title is from. death cab ftw.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
KYAAHH! This is so much love and coolness! I'm practically dancing in front of the screen because of pure joy. This was one of the best AU fics of one of my favorite OTP of all time. Thanks so much for writing and posting this bit of awesomeness.
Eejit the 3rd chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Daaaaaaaaaaawww~~~~

(But I still kinda feel sorry for Roderich D;)
Flashback 1701 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love how the characters were portrayed, how they interacted with each other. It's such a beautiful story, and has such a great feel.
titlelee1093 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
loved the story! So good! :3
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I kinda love this.

It's so cuteeee.
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
My favorite part of it was probably France having a kid. Which is strange, because he doesn't even make my top ten favorite character list. xD

But I really enjoyed it, and watching Liz and Gilbert's relationship [sexual tension] progress along the way. And the name of the file is win. :D

Great job! I hope to see more from you soon~
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
And this progressive relationship just got cuter.

Love the way you put it out there, it started with an innocent comment and evolved into a feeling not so easily explained.

Who was Shui supposed to be? XD

And YES Grandpa Germania was there, eh? lol
Kikiura chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This story is adorable! And really works, too.
fluffymareep chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was such a great story! Well done!

I loved the part about the recital! XD