Reviews for Drunk Owling
Flying Merlin chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
Ah! My eyes! Must resist grammar-naziness!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
cool story
animeroxursox chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
True, I read this in a britsh Accent, and it was disturbing and hilarious.
Rosefeather chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
He. Hehe. Hehehehehehehehehe.

Niiiiiiiiice. I really loved this chapter! (Then again, I did just finish reading My Immortal, so, you know, good memories.)

You gonna have other people write to Harry as well? I suggest Ginny, Hermione, and Cho, but that's just me.

Oh, and by the way, reading Blaise's letter kinda scared me... in case you care...

~ Rosefeather
cookiesaredelicious chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
I literally spit out the water I was drinking on the carpeted floor, and got myself yelled at.

"And I wuz so deprezzzed dat I killed miselv wiff da steak I got at Longhorn..." Are you serious (no, not Sirius)?
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
OMG. You did a letter for EBONY DARKNESS DEMENTIA RAVEN WAY. THANK YOU. YOU OFFICIALLY ROCK!

God, I still remember the first time I read one of her fanfics...*shudder* stamped into my mind forever.

Can you have Yoda write a letter to Harry?

What about drunken Dobby?

Drunken Dumbledore?

etc
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
MONOPOLY FOR THE WIN.
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
LOL! The VOldy one was amazing!
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
xDDDDDD!
Potatonomnom chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
My favourite chapter, saved for last. Oh, I love you for this! I don't even need to PUT ON an accent (cos I've already got it X3), but it's still hilarious!
katzlol chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
...weird
TheOrchid chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
*silence. silence. silence* PFFFFT. hm, so I guess Draco can have his pants, while Blaise can have his arse? I loves it, update soon
tbanderson chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
HAHAH! That was hilarious!
tbanderson chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Meep? That was... adorably creepy. or creepily adorably, take your pick.
tbanderson chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
That was ah-fricking-mazing! Best chapter yet! I lmao.