Reviews for Enemy Of My Enemy
koneko Yui-sama chapter 5 . 7/4
My my...oh Rachel what a tangled web you've weaved!... I really do hope you'd continue this even after all these years. This definitely is one of the stories I'd like to know what would happen. So pretty please if you do happen to have the time would you continue this?
ludi232 chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
J'adore :-D une suite bientôt?
lemon-rind chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
God. I loved this. Had to come back to it
uselesslesbian16 chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Hey! This is just so damn good! Please update. I mean even after years of not doing so I really wish you should. You can't just do this to people. Hahaha! Okee?
ikeeptheoldgods chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Puhhhlease please please tell me there is going to be more to this. I don't care when the last update was, I'm just dying to see this story pan out! This story is amazing!
DropThePhone chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
I do, I mean damn. I've been waiting for like a year now.
K chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
i fucking hate u! i frickin love this and your M A I
ToFinallyEscape chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Hey I just re-read the story and I was wondering if you were going to continue it? I know it's been a while but I feel like Rachel's had enough time to do stupid things. She should have everything straightened out by now, don't you think?
doritodorkito chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
This is a really great spin on the characters. I'd love to see it continued and see where the story takes us! Great work so far.
jellygould chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Yeah, a St James kicking session and a faberry hot happy session...I mean happy ending would be good right about now :)
questioquidiuris chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
My hand is definately raised! I hope you eventually finish it, I like it a lot.
helensuperstar chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Very intresting and loving the berry/lopez! Want to know more though
AleatoirePerson chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
raising my hand o/

for a while...
feintidea chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
I swear I've re-read this like 4 times. Please update. Dear god please.
Revolos55 chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Please. Pretty pretty please, you have to finish this story. That is an evil goddamned cliffhanger.