Reviews for Butter Fingers
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Delightful. Thanks.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
great story. kept reminding me of m.a.s.h. episodes where they tried to get good from home.
scottydog chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
such a cute story!i loved the way you characterized scotty!he's so sweet,always thinking of everyone else. the scottish words and foods are very authentic,and you even threw in the "miser/tightwad"bit and the fact that they'e not really true. i presume the lass at the end was his sister? tha part was very descriptive as well. i give you a pat on the back!you should be very proud of this story!
Linstock chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
A highly edible story. Scotty was wonderful and I am glad he got his buttery. I liked the associations everyone had with their favourite food. Lovely.
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Yeah, I had to squee. I love how everybody got in on the action. The food-memory reminiscing was wonderful and something that occurs often in my family...chicken with homemade egg noodles over mashed potatoesa patch of sun hitting mom's kitchen floor and all things good in the world.
TeaOli chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I. Love. Scotty!

The way you write him makes me want to dive headfirst into your fics and throw myself at his feet.

What a lovely thing to do for his friends! And you have him do it so simply, humbly. Without flair, but true warmth.

Gorgeous.
spockside chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Charming! And such authenticity. You're making my mouth water, Scotschick.
Kay Em2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love it! Just the right amount of skating round the rules for all concerned, and perfect that Scotty would think to reward his friends for helping out. The Marcus connection is a nice touch too.

:-)