Reviews for Too Much
Cosima Cormier Salvatore chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Damon is stuck on the floor and has a erection. Hahahahahaha typical Damon.

Rewrite please...
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
i agree with your mom: WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT THE DAMN SOAP DISH WHEN THERE WAS SEXY SHIRTLESS DAMON TO DROOL OVER?! anyways, love this story so far and i REALLY wish you'd continue it sometime soon. it's too good to leave as is.
Rose chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
I know it's been a while since you updated this.. But I really have to leave another review:-)) I love this story and you did such a great job at writing it and including all of the main characters and their personalities that I just have to THANK YOU even though it's not finished:-D It was definitley the best season 2 story I've read!:-*

P.S I love the conversation with your mom:-)) It was so funny:-P I liked the part where she asks you about the fact that Damon's there half naked and you're thinking about the soap:-))

So.. I absolutely loved this and I just gotta say : CONGRATULATIONS!:-*
Rose chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
I just gotta say that this right here is the absolute BEST Damon ever!:-D I mean all the jokes, the snarky commentaries:-)) the sexy-ness... It is just so Damon-esque:-D I really really love it! :-D

And I definitely love their new nicknames.. I mean who wouldn't love to be called KITTEN by Damon Salvatore?:- I love the relationship between Damon and Elena. .

So I just had to leave this review 'cause by the time I reach chap 15 I wouldn't have remembered everything I wanted to say:-D

Absolutely great first 9 chapters:-D Now on to the next:-*
Madjestic chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
This has kept me laughing, its really brilliant, I hope Damon manages to rescue Stefan
anneblue12 chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
I absolutely love this story, every chapter has me laughing. I hope Damon can save Stefan. Looking forward to an update!
mistydreamgirl chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
update
LoveMeant2BE chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
ii 3 thiis... sequal please.. or more!...lml love the end note wiith your mommii
LoveEpicLove chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
You have to be one of the funniest writers on here. You have me in stitches EVERY chapter.

The bit where Damon and Stefan are feeding Elena blood - hilarious.

Rest of it was awesome. I hope Damon saves Stefan for some reason.

And the conversation with your Mom, tickled me too.

Hilarious as always.
dazedrose chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
My dear! Epic. Love care. Judgy finally doing something usual. And yeah she would be able to do gravel hands lol after 2.17. Latest ep was good. Elena putting Damon/Stefan on even level now. And I hear you about getting loved ones involved. My hubby is totally 'what do you see in damon' argh!

Epic update.
notashamedtobe chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
Yay they're saved
LoveEpicLove chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
Stefan and Damon were absolutely hilarious.

Stefan saw my reaction. "COME ON DUDE! We're trapped in the ground and you got a BONER?" LMFAO

Can't complain about the size of the chapter when it makes me giggle so much.

Hope Caroline and Bonnie get there in time.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
poorly edited or not (that was a cheap ploy for a review wasn't it***laughing****) I think you got your point across!
TwilightElena chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
xD Sometimes phones can work in the places we least expect them too..

hurry! someone save them!
HisEmeraldEyes94 chapter 13 . 3/27/2011