Reviews for Christmas Tale
yay chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
loved itttttt i would have loved if when they were kissing amy and rory got back and saw and amy's reaction :)

but its awsome how it is
EvilestPanda chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
I loved it! Especially the kiss at the end ;)
SantaaCruuzahh chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Somebody watched Glee~
Melinda Coulson chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
OMG that was PERFECT! Loved it! YAY you saved my very favorite song for last x3 that was so cute! The Doctor and River are just perfect! 3 Great job!
MayFairy chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
haha. kinda songfic-y. still, i liked it. very romantic.
EvilestPanda chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Love the story so far!

And i'd love to meet either David Tennant(McDonald) or Alex Kingston. I've watched both in a lot of other things which only have made me like them more and more, though it would also be awesome to meet matt!
MayFairy chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
totally cute chapter! i liked the ending.

yeah, i think i would love to meet matt smith, or david tennant. or tommy knight (so cute!).
Melinda Coulson chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Love. I absolutely loved that! So cute and ooooh River has some splainin' to do LOL cant wait to read more :)

-Jess Vic
rosexknight chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Awww! So sweet! Can't wait for the rest!
MayFairy chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
my favourite time of year is summer and i would live in new zealand because it rocks! (and oh yeah, i do!).

good chapter, loving the dough covered fun!
random nine-year-old chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
you've obviously stolen a title, but this is one of the best stories ever. this should have been the Christmas Special 2010. I'm only 9, but i loved it. well done.
rosexknight chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Omg loved the story! Please update soon! I'll be updating mine will be up by tomorrow and hopefully I'll have four chapters done by tonight. It'll be awesome. But not as awesome as yours )

I'd want to be able to turn invisible 3 Just to mess with people.
MayFairy chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Cute! River is so amazing.

i have seen the movie Catwoman, and i really loved it. the one with Halle Berry, yes? I think she would maybe be my favourite. she is awesome.
Melinda Coulson chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
WONDER WOMAN LOLOL And I wanna have like mind reading powers

OMIGOSH that was sooo cute! I think Doctor-River had the same song in her Christmas fic LOL, the title sounds the same. LOL Awesome job! :D It was too cute for any other word LOL DRiver with cookie dough and Christmas fun just 3 :D Awesome job and can't wait for more! :D

noacount chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love this, your characters are all so great! :D

Oooh pretty please post more chapters?

The best xmas present in the world would be the TARDIS manual.. like the one the Doctor threw in a supernova!.. Or failing that I want the River Song figure (From Silence in the Library) :D