Reviews for Love Unprejudiced
M. H chapter 7 . 4/10/2018
I read both and totally forgot to reveiw on the last one sorry. But this is awesome . I loved it.
Darklightning843 chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
OH MY GOD! This was awesome! I read both stories, I've never been more locked into a story! I hope you make more like this! .
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Dis was a epic story the two stories really came together you consistsntly used great knowledge yes dis would make a great series if u wanted to do more of it dat is mabe even get these two stories animated we will c.
Catch u later hope u will do more of the Diego and dylan stories bye
lol chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
you should so make a third where they adopt
TimberPaw chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
This ... Is ... The ... Best ... Story ... Ever! Please write another story of ice age. Please! Love it
Mel chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
This story gave me so many feels. Great job
Juminakata chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Love this! I read Life Unprejudiced also and I simply love them both! Please make another! Perhaps with Shira? -does cute eye thing-
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Is it weird that I was crying at the end of this chapter?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
I know this is a little late, but this was fantastic, and it would be really great to see another story or two with Dylan and Diego. Whenever you have the time, you should do another. Great job. :)
Night's Beast chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Oh my god I absolutely loved this story and its prequal! I hope you keep writing more Diego slash fictions!
Ofanaatnolrah chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
OMG that was beautiful. I'm sad that the story is over... but god have mercy, you wrote an amazing story. I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy.

Ja-ne

Ryudan Okami
KiWiLov chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
I loved it!
RazEd RapTor137 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
I also read the other story with Dylan & Diego. And you know what. I'm glazed. One of the best Stories out on fanfiction.

I do have an account on the site under the same name as I used here. Story faved. And one last question. Why'd you stop writing Dylan/Diego fics. I'm sure that me, and many others want you to continue the series.

Thanks. You did well. 10/10
goldenpuon chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
Awesome awesome conclusion to this story! The song lyrics really added to the already touching scene where Dylan and Diego decide to stay with the herd permanently.

Dylan's talk with his dying father was also very heartfelt and ws great for tying up loos ends so to speak for this story. (Since Dylan's exile from the pack and distance from his father was soemthing really bothering him throughout.)

Dylan really seemed to overcome his fears for being who he was in these last chapters and realized not everyone is against him for being gay.

Fitch is such a cute cub. I can imagine he'll visit Diego, Dylan, and the rest of the herd when he is older.

Great job!
goldenpuon chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
I really like how this story is going. I like the message behind this story and how Dylan feels embarrassed about liking Diego and is in a way on a journey to accept himself for who he is.

I feel bad for Dylan with how his family treats him. Speaking of OC's, I like your character, Fitch. He seems pretty young but like he is wise beyond his years in some ways.

Great story!

Sorry for taking sio long to review again...