Reviews for Awaken
Ryu Pendragon chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Gah! Irrylath is so sweet! I felt so empty at the end of the trilogy because I felt that was no closure or resolution but this is giving me back all the feels I from when I read the trilogy 7 years ago.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Please write more! I want Ariel and Irylath to have a happy ending together
NarniaFan chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I remember reading this book when I was thirteen. I was blown away & never knew this was a trilogy until just recently. The ending of this trilogy was heartbreaking & I've searched long & hard for any fanfiction that would do this series justice & give me the happy ending I wanted. I was so disappointed to see there are virtually no well-written fics for this series anywhere until I found your story. Please continue this. You're it. The only writer who has even attempted to give them a happy well-written, ending. Please don't abandon this fic. Continue!
Aristania chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Go Irrylath! I always kinda hated Sabr because she seemed like a whore. UPDATE!
Chaos Dragon chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
this is very good. i hope you're still going to continue?

~cd
Zhenzhen87 chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
whooooooooooooooo! go irrylath! though please dont forget to update!
Galxychld chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Very interesting so far! And I really like that you're having Sabr be such a...witch (lol), 'cause I reaaaalllyy didn't like her in the book and felt why should she be seen as a sympathetic character? Looking forward to reading more, and hoping that Irrylath can find some way to be with Aeriel.
glorydust chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I just finished the Trilogy a few weeks ago, and I completely agree with you about not feeling closure. I had such high hopes that Aeriel and Irrylath would end up together. It made me mad. Which is why I'm so looking for the reading this story!
Her Little Doll chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
I love your writing style- it's like opening another chapter of the book. It really is interesting to see where all there characters are and were in some cases, though I am curious as to why you included a seen between the Syndic's wife and Dirna in the first chapter. It will be interesting to see where this goes so please update soon. :D
RinnyEjito12 chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Gah, this is greatest thing I've read in a very long time! I need to know what happens. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who was upset with the ending of the trilogy!

If you could update this soon, that'd be wonderful!
haven13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who searched for fiction to quench my thirst for, what is in my view, a proper ending for a wonderful tale. Thank you for continuing it in such a delightful fashion I look forward to reading more.
Distracted procrastination chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
oh wow, He's really determined. And Idk if I ever liked Sabr in the books so I think you've done a decent job of making me not like her so much here too. Thanks! cant wait for the next chapter :)
Distracted procrastination chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
the hungerspice angle is intriguing. Im happy you updated and Im happy you made Roshka tell Illyrath the harsh truth, but im from the disney happily ever after schoold of thought so im routing for that for illyrath and aeriel.
Distracted procrastination chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I think you captured the voice of the author relatively well. I too didn't get a sense of closure from the end of the last book and I wish that Pierce had continued, but she didn't so now im going to put the responsibility of bringing closure from the story on you lol. I look forward to reading more because I think you've done a pretty good job of starting off after the third book. Good luck!
Galxychld chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
I really like your story so far. I think you have a good grasp of the characters, and I like that you are setting up some confrontation with the syndic's wife (and possibly Sabr to join her?) later. I also, being a romantic, like that Irrylath is not giving up on Aeriel and wants to be with her. Looking forward to future chapters!