Reviews for The Search for a Cure
Waaaa! Yukimura is so damn cute! Hahahahahaha!
gentletopainfulgaze chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I was imagining Yukimura do those things... Hehehe. He's so cute here! If the blunette is this naive, then let the world spread her love for him.

Of course, Sanada will forbid, right? Cute story.
AlphaSilverLover chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
So cute, so cute, so cute! That had so much fluff but now I feel like I'm being left on a stupid cliffhanger! Oh well... Good story! I absolutly LOVED it!
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
WHO WAS RENJI WITH?! LOL... I love how I am more obsessed with that detail than anything else...

"Genichirou, I… I think I might be sick again!" He finally blurted it out in one breath. "I'm so sorry!"

"Yukimura, I also–What?" Sanada's face underwent a series of transformations before settling on concern,
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Perfect combination of humour and tooth rotting sweetness!
velonicaSushi chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
wow. this is awesome! 3 3 3

and can i assume that the person with yanagi is akaya? XD
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Yukimura was sooooo cute here! Wahhh! ...will you make a sequel? It would be awesome if you did.
rebirthreborn chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Lovely fic! This is well written, I don't see flaws that upsets me.

Nice work b
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh my, lovely work as always.

I comepleatly agree to Sanada's expression xD Yukimura is just too adorable~~

Keep it up :]
BleuFleur chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Romantically-naive Yukimura is adorable. His interactions with a not-nearly-as-naive!Sanada with a dash of scheming!Yanagi pulling strings in the background equaled a very cute story. Thanks for sharing!
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh. My. God.

This story is just too cute for words! w

I love it when Yukimura is being all naive and innocent instead of being a evil sadist~ 3

And also, I totally LOLed at the part when Yukimura was 'confessing'! xD I can totally imagine Sanada's face from pure happiness to pure horror... xD

Another job well done for your stories, seriously, I love them all so much! You're seriously the best! w

And can I assume that last part Yanagi was together with a certain Alpha pair's son~? *winks*

Can't wait for you to update your other fics!

AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
3 3 3

Lolz~ an evil Yanagi always PWNS all XDXDXD

And we got an innocent!uke Seiichi D Aren't you happy, Sanada?

Thought it would be interesting if the rumour of Yanagi and Yukimura is being written XDXD

And can I at least believe the last scene was Yanagi/Akaya *eyes twinkling*? XDXD

YaoiPrincessofTennis chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so cute, but i still think i like the omnipotent seiichi better. Of course, i kinda despise stories where the SEME is like nervous and stuff, but i can totally stand the whole doubtful UKE's if the story was well written. I kinda like stories, where it doesn't talk about them getting together, becuase that makes at least one of them seem awkward and a complete nervous wreck and the other disbelieving and HUH?, but i luv stories where they're already together, and it goes on from there, like the dates they have, or problems they encounter, but most of all about YAOI~ as my name implies, but keep up the great work, and you're TO BE A SANADA, fic is amazing might i say. Keep up all you're fics, and i'll keep reading, ne? Ja na~