Reviews for Fate is a Strange Mistress
Tikal chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
AUGGGH!
I love this, and your other stories! They're so beautifully written and flow wonderfully. I get so into it I can hear their voices, see the faces. Please please continue writing! I also just finished your story divine punishment, I believe? It's amazing!
Keep going keep going!
jwalter655 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014

I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to prophet salifu for bringing my husband back to me,I was married to my husband for 4 years and all of a sudden he started seeing another lady (his mistress).he started hailing at me and he was abusive.. and he hated me , but I still loved him with all my heart . the situation made me unsettle and not to focus at work .so a friend told me about trying (prophet salifu )spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to him ? i did not listen to her and hoped that my husband will come back home . after 9 month of seperation and depression , it got out of hand and my husband came back home to break the news to me that he want a divorce that he is getting married to his mistress .Hmmm it was so shocking to me ,i felt sad and more depressed ,so i contacted my friend again and decieded to try to use spiritual means reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? I never thought in a million years that i will get my husband back to me a again. but I was proved 24 hours, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it that we are back together. I am deeply satisfied and thankful with prophet salifu work .if you also want to fix you marriage or relationship email him at or , his work is for a better life .
NeoMark chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I'm actually surprised this continued. And yeah, the stuff with Luna is my favorite stuff.
I'm actually curious about what happened to Link, why he had kids with Malon if it's implied he loved Zelda, why she ended marrying Vaati and having more than one child since in chapter 2 she said she wanted no more. Hell, her pouring her heart out to her daughter that she kissed, married and slept with a man she hates, who killed the one she actually loved, would really make me want to add this to the fanfic recs page for Zelda on tv tropes.
StraightedgeEpyon chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I just have one question Link's two kids will they have half and half of the triforce of courage?
Forest Princess chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Oh my goodness sissy! I loved it.
Waterbomb22 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Awesome dude. :)
imnotraven16 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
very great story
TwilightEternal412 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Your story is really beautiful. I love the storyline so far! Another great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
TwilightEternal412 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh my gosh! :D Wow, I mean, I love this! I'm only on the first chapter and can tell that this is going to be amazing! Keep up the good work, girl! I never expected Zelda to be with...I love it! :D
a ZeLdA sKaTeR chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is a beautiful story... I really like it.
Cheese chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Are you going to update?
xrated9390 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I just finished this ch. and I positively love it. I have recently been forced to come to terms with being a "hopeless romantic" and I must say that this is one of the most original plots that I have read thus far. I beg of you. DO. NOT. DISCONTINUE. THIS. STORY!
StattStatt chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Very good story, I love it! Keep up the good work! I think it will just be amazing, to continue reading this! (o-o)
Forest Princess chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
I hate Ganondorf! I can't believe he did that! Good job sis
Rosy the Spazz chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Woohoo! Update! Great chapter! I felt so bad for Ruby getting punished. And now the plot begins! I'm very intrigued by this mistress of fate and the black triforce thing. I can't to read more, so please update soon!

~Rosy