Reviews for Takers: Circles
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Omg please update soon I just watched the movie and I loved it! And A.J of course :) please keep on writing!
hannah769 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
amazing story i think u should contine with it :)
SE7ENfox chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Pretty good start and you have the characters down pretty well also. How ever... Please continue. Update soon. We need more "Takers" stories on here.
fearlessX1025 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Please write more!
ilovenicholasjjonas chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
what happened to get Jesse shot? Is it the same part from the movie? Is Ghost with them or is this just ur own version? HELP! WRITE MORE!
midnightstar96 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
nice and not bad- are aj and sammie dating?
Blondie99 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
UGGGH! Hate cliffies, more please.
kiralol101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I just watched the movie! Its awesome! i hope you continue the story also! ), and what ti9me frame is this? Hope you update!
newty01 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Good chapter :)
BabyLoveMe16 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hi! I've just recently seen Takers and fell completely in love with AJ. It's such a shame that there aren't many fanfics for Takers and AJ but I plan to post one soon when I get my plot correct. Plese update soon and I can't wait to read your next chapter!
Novella Vialli chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I just watched this movie recently and fell in love with it. A.J.'s character was the best and i too wished he hadn't died, but we can't do anything.

I was sad when i saw that there was no stories in its category but then i saw yours and gave it try.

Please update soon!
Bex13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I really like this story because I recently watched Takers also and I was like, . I love him.

Great story and update soon. :)
onlyheavenknows chapter 1 . 12/12/2010