Reviews for America's Chalenge to the World
Silent Phantom gal chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Umm Russia hurt Vermont isn't that a big no no in this game unless you want to be gutted by America? Oh and

DON'T YOU DARE ABANDON THIS STORY GET OUT OF THE EMO CORNER OR OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER!
secretassassingirl chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
lol! 'Prepare to die' England and France: O_O
ShadowFire52 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
XD Lulz this story is very funny. Can't wait for the next chapter.
IKickCommieAss chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Haha ain't that the truth! Anyway I'm from Alabama (the most boring state of them all) and i agree with the beverage thing, I only drink sweet tea, coke(THE DRINK! D), and coffeeeeeeee! And i do have a bad habbit of getting into a nasty fights with pepsi lovers! Oh and with the southern states you might want to put more about the accents in there, and talk about the love of british accents(but that could always just be me)!

Please udpate soon! }
LoonyLaLuna chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
Okay good idea for a my question is what is America doing all this time? And are his kids telling him what's going on? What are his reactions? I'm curious.
FluffDucklings chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
XD That was pretty funny. I live a few minutes from Houston and we all love Coke and Sweet Tea.

There were a few spelling mistakes that made me confused though. At the beginning,you wrote "allow and gloves" when I think you meant "aloe and gloves." Also, you mispelled temperatures and Coca-Cola. (unless that was intentional)
BelarusLockhart1827 chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
I agree with France; Pepsi all the way but thats me everyone else likes coke here in the south haha.
Maya-chan2007 chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Don't mess with our sweet tea; that's all I have to say. As for the beverage war, I've only really noticed it as we call it soda while the northerners who come down and visit call it pop. Weird, in my opinion. They would have been okay, if they had just kept silent... Ah, well. Good chapter, and I can't wait to see who's next! _
BelarusLockhart1827 chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Oh Tennessee how you made my night! This chapter was hilarious ;)!
Maya-chan2007 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Oh, Tennessee. They do love their music down there... I love how she kind of bought Italy, just to go to a concert. And yes, Japan, there are karaoke places *everywhere* in America. Aren't you just good friends? _ I look forward to the next chapter!
CeceMonet-alias chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
heeheeheeheehee... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

That was so funny! I love Tennessee! Woo!

Okay, and, now Imma pull a Greece. *falls asleep at th...

*snore*
Infamous-InjusticeLeague chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
This story is really GREAT! The funny thing is I have OC characters of NY (an upstate and lowerstate because people from upstate couldn't be any more different than the peepz from the city area lower in NY) and an OC of Maine! Haha well the story is awesome! Keep on writing! _
CeceMonet-alias chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
...

That. Was. EPIC!

haha, nice job, Russia! Go Ivan! go Ivan! go Ivan!
Maya-chan2007 chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
This is so funny! I love the fighting that goes on between Vermont and Canada, it's hilarious. America's kids are just so well behaved, aren't they? XD I'm glad this is back, and I can't wait for the next chapter! _
BelarusLockhart1827 chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Glad you updated! Russia now owning a pair of hello Kitty boxers made my day right there ;)!