Reviews for Painting the Past
ElectricAngel chapter 2 . 8/19
I must say, you're right: German does have some long words for short English ones. They don't use separate adjectives- just stringing the onto one huge word. It's frustrating!

I apologize for my rant. (Never!)
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 19 . 8/8
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 12 . 8/6
"At a time like this" I will always see that phrasing in that situation now. It's totally your fault if I laugh in class! Or Russia's.
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 11 . 8/6
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 2 . 8/5
Yup cause of hestia and all the greek gods in general, might help with Kronos as well
Oh I love this so much XD I adore Alec X Adrian but what about Mikhail X Aloisa I keep seeing something their...In the last story it didn't take much time at all for Alec and Adrian to get together, unless your not planning to do Mikhail X Aloisa.

But anyway this was fantastic! I just wish their were more good nations with kids fanfics though their are some okay ones but not as good as this.

I don't do many gender swap type of things but their was something about this I liked, male or not I do usually tend to refure to the uke/Bottom nations as 'mommies' anyway XD

I just wish their were more family moments between parents and the kids
I love your OC's so much (I would snuggle them all)(Just Evangiline and the kids though) I wish it showed more family moment's with the parents and kids though.
neutralpigeons chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
its a great series really (i LOVE america & russia relationship), but i thought that in this story and some others (specifically Connecting the Dots and Sketching out Memories)that Alec gets in way to many obsessed stalker situations. i get hes really cute an all... but its kind annoying that there's always some wacko trying to "reel him in". Plus he always relies on Adrien to help him, also why not switch the situation up a bit and have adrien be the one thats hit on? so if your planning on writing anymore about this topic could u pls cut it down a bit. thx;D
WindyWords123 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Okay, so you know how America is super strong and Canada's basically invisible? I think Alec's 'special skill' is that literally everyone is attracted to him. Because, yeah, I get that he's pretty, but it's freaking 1960. Homosexuals aren't exactly commonly accepted. I think it's a little strange that two guys so far openly like him, even if he does look girlish.
Xenat25 chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
This is an absolutely riveting story! You dealt extremely well with the complications of time travel and I love how you showed the differences between the nations in 1960 and the modern nations. I was captivated by the plot from beginning to end. Great job, and thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
so is the creeper one of thoes guys at the white house? that james guys son from 1960? that insane assisstant that germany had? FREAKY FREAKY! then the sequel sooooo scary! how are they going to fix this!? massive mind wipe or something?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
SEQUEL! YES! hey wait happened to that crazy chick threatening Alec?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
is there going to be another one? that has to do with the creeper who stalked/stalks Alec?
The-SnM-Pedophile chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Bro, I love you. I mean, America no eating... Is he...Pregnant? AGAIN?
DanzQueenB chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Go to bed

Daddy I'm not tired

Go to be now

...yes mom

Lol I laughed out loud when I read that...and I was on my physics class ;)
shayevilsoul chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
AMAZING! I've read this twice and STILL can't get over how perfect it is! You, ma'am, are an amazing author and I am hoping to see more stories from you!