Reviews for When the Night Comes
DreamerRoad chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
That bbq/bonfire sounded awesome. And, the chapter just kept getting better as the wise houseguest pushed Edward and Bella towards each other... and I especially love that Bella is the one that started the kiss. Very nice... (and, again, feeling so happy that I don't have to wait to find out what comes next. :))
DreamerRoad chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Things are heating up with these two. I don't know what happened with Bella that night that changed Edward, or Carlisle for that matter, but I can't wait for the reveal. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy this growing attraction between these two.
DreamerRoad chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
So, although you didn't reveal everything here, it's so interesting that Edward met Bella on that awful night and somehow she passed her love of photography on to him. Interesting...
DreamerRoad chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I love a bit of mystery. So, Edward knows Bella (from the accident? Did he save her? But, they are close in age?) but Bella can't remember him. And, she started to have dreams again before he even arrived... hmmmmmmmmm... the cool part is that this is already published so I don't have long to find out. :)
DreamerRoad chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Welcome the mysterious Edward Cullen to the manor. Hmmm, he's protective of his equipment (:)) and has a guitar... interesting.
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Am on vacation this week and needed a break from the change over of summer to fall to winter clothes... so, I thought I'd try another one of your stories since I enjoy ToTY so much.

I think this is complete, but I'll story alert it anyhow... because you never know.

First chapter was telling... looking forward to what comes next.
Caius09 chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Edward is so sweet, wanting to be that little boy again who gave her comfort when she needed it the most. I also admired Bella's courage and willingness to try and overcome her fears. I'm glad you had it play out the way you did. If she'd have magically overcome her fear of the water that would have been unrealistic. I hope she'll manage one day, somehow. Their sadness over Edward's impending departure is heartbreaking but he was already thinking along the lines I hoped he would. If he can find the courage to discuss things with Bella, I hope she'll listen. I wish she'd give him a little more of an indication that she'd love nothing more for him to stay with her - throw the dog a bone and all that. I eagerly anticipate the remaining chapters.
Caius09 chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Oh damn, that was so lovely. Carlisle is really something else. I'd never have guessed that kind of connection but it makes so much sense. I also love the way Edward and Bella are handling the news. I'm in tears over that one fateful meeting as children and how that connection carried through the years into adulthood. I'm officially in love with this story. *sniffle*
Caius09 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Wow. Edward was right, I don't think his news was really all that bad. I wonder what made Carlisle leave part of his estate to her though. Just typical Carlilse compassion? I can understand some of Bell's weariness and questioning Edward's motives, but I believed what he said to her. I wasn't expecting their first time to happen the way it did, but hot damn, that was one of the sexiest things I ever read.
Caius09 chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Oh my gosh, she's remembering! That had to be the hottest make out session ever. I must read on ...
Caius09 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Gosh, I wish she would remember something soon or at least make a connection. Jasper and Alice are so cute in their gentle nudging.

That kiss was so sweet. I hope there'll be a time for fireworks too if Bella won't be too mad once Edward tells her what secret he's harboring.
Caius09 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Loved the pissing contest between Edward and Mike "get a f*ing clue" Newton. Bella's comeback about the girls down by the docks was pretty hilarious. Glad to see the girl has some spunk. I think my brain just melted. And hubby is grumpy because I squealed at the ending thus startling the dogs and waking him up. I'm dying to know what Edward feels he has to "make right". On to the next chapter *whisper squeal*
Caius09 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Edward couldn't be more adorable. His thoughts certainly do center a lot around Bella a lot, so she obviously made a huge impression whenever it was they had met in the past. I definitely got my theories blown to pieces, lol. I need to stop reading dark fics, lol.
Caius09 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Wow, quite the mystery. I have two theories. He's either a PI sent to dig up information on Bella or he was sent by criminals to discover what she may know about the accident. I'm pretty certain there was foul play involved, which would explain her dreams and why she's slowly discovering pieces of memories as to what happened that night. This is so exciting! I'm loving this story.
Caius09 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Your stories really have a way of pulling a reader in. You described the scenery with so much detail that I could almost smell the sea. Edward sounds very mysterious. I had imagined him to be more closed off and brooding. I can't wait to find out what his side of the story is.
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »