Reviews for When the Night Comes
motherbeatrice chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
just started reading this and love it!

What's in the envelope Edward...?

such a mystery, and is Emmett going to appear?

now...on with the story...
CoppertopJ chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Thank you. Excellent present. will check the rec. Wishing you a wonderful New Year.

Loved where you went with this story.

Denise
tsm0836 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
A perfect ending to a wonderful story. Thank you.
Erikajo chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Sweet ending...Loved this one! :)
BelovedSunshine chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
I liked this. It's funny how we think there need to be SO many details..but really, simple was wonderful. I loved it. Thank you~
MsHavisham79 chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
Such a lovely ending, I was about ready to kill him for disconnecting his phone, until Rose started watching the clock!
parash chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Hi, I was wondering if you were going to continue this story? I have thoroughly enjoyed it and want more!

Yeah I'm one of those needy fan fic readers that wants/needs more!

Hoping it's yes...

till later Ash
TwiDee chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
This is an utterly amazing story! I love love it! I could not put it down & read the 10 chapters in one day. Beautifully written. I love the characters, especially Edward & Bella. Are you going to complete this story? I'd love to read about their HEA! Please tell me you will complete this?

Love it :)

Love ~ Dee :)
BelovedSunshine chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Oh! How I LOVE this story! So sweet.

I'll be patient. I'm certainly loving Teacher of the Year, but I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Thanks~
Litmom chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Just found your story, and absolutely love everything about it - so how about a Chapter 11? I wanna know what happens to this beautiful couple!
EnidBarb chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
can't wait for more
TeriAnna chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
So Carlisle left her part of his estate, wondering if there's any other reason than just him being an extremely nice guy. Loved the rain sex... totally hot.
TeriAnna chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Sorry haven't reviewed before but was reading on my phone and for some reason it wouldn't go through. Really enjoying this fic and the mystery surrounding them. Glad to see they have finally kissed. Great writing.
parash chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
I've just caught up and totally love this story.

I also love Teacher of the year and I think your writing is wonderful.

thanks

Ash
DreamerRoad chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Don't mind me, took a break to watch the much anticipated Breaking Dawn trailer... So good... now back to this awesome story. I love these two... and I am so happy that Edward is resolved to return to his love.
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »