Reviews for When the Night Comes
parash chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Hi, I was wondering if you were going to continue this story? I have thoroughly enjoyed it and want more!

Yeah I'm one of those needy fan fic readers that wants/needs more!

Hoping it's yes...

till later Ash
TwiDee chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
This is an utterly amazing story! I love love it! I could not put it down & read the 10 chapters in one day. Beautifully written. I love the characters, especially Edward & Bella. Are you going to complete this story? I'd love to read about their HEA! Please tell me you will complete this?

Love it :)

Love Dee :)
BelovedSunshine chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
Oh! How I LOVE this story! So sweet.

I'll be patient. I'm certainly loving Teacher of the Year, but I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Thanks
Litmom chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
Just found your story, and absolutely love everything about it - so how about a Chapter 11? I wanna know what happens to this beautiful couple!
EnidBarb chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
can't wait for more
TeriAnna chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
So Carlisle left her part of his estate, wondering if there's any other reason than just him being an extremely nice guy. Loved the rain sex... totally hot.
TeriAnna chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Sorry haven't reviewed before but was reading on my phone and for some reason it wouldn't go through. Really enjoying this fic and the mystery surrounding them. Glad to see they have finally kissed. Great writing.
parash chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
I've just caught up and totally love this story.

I also love Teacher of the year and I think your writing is wonderful.

thanks

Ash
DreamerRoad chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Don't mind me, took a break to watch the much anticipated Breaking Dawn trailer... So good... now back to this awesome story. I love these two... and I am so happy that Edward is resolved to return to his love.
DreamerRoad chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Awww, Carlisle. Awww, Edward... love them both. Wasn't quite what I imagined, which makes it more fun to read. Well done.
DreamerRoad chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
That was awesome. Edward and Bella - in the rain... works for me. :) I don't get the Carlisle thing (did he cause the accident is running through my head), but I guess we have more to find out.
DreamerRoad chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Things progressed quite nicely, look forward to their 'talk.' So, did Carlisle somehow find her camera and develop the pictures? Is that what Edward has to share with her?

And, she's remembering Eddie, and putting that together with Edward... hmmmm...
DreamerRoad chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
That bbq/bonfire sounded awesome. And, the chapter just kept getting better as the wise houseguest pushed Edward and Bella towards each other... and I especially love that Bella is the one that started the kiss. Very nice... (and, again, feeling so happy that I don't have to wait to find out what comes next. :))
DreamerRoad chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Things are heating up with these two. I don't know what happened with Bella that night that changed Edward, or Carlisle for that matter, but I can't wait for the reveal. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy this growing attraction between these two.
DreamerRoad chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
So, although you didn't reveal everything here, it's so interesting that Edward met Bella on that awful night and somehow she passed her love of photography on to him. Interesting...
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »