Reviews for When the Night Comes
Thata chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
Hi there, girl!
How are you?

I don't know how I've found your fic (maybe at someone's favorites or through a rec.) though I'm glad I gave it a chance, "When the Night Comes" is great!

I loved the pace of the story and how revealing, yet mysterious, it was with all the little clues and all. Edward is a sweetheart and Bella is strong, even in her insecurities.

I loved every minute of it and especially the Epilogue and I would love to read some futuretake of a summer with all of them (B/E, R/Em & A/J) together again watching their children play.

Anyway, once again congratulations for your fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
drivingedward chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I am so intrigued about their first and only meeting! I love hearing Edward's thoughts ! I loved Evening the Score! So glad I caught this one! :)
Fanfichardcore chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
I just found this story and really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
ag38875 chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
good story thanks for writing
Riam chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Beautifull! I loved the history they shared and how everyting came together. Lovely. Thank you.
MatingInspires chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
Sweet story
Novel's addict chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
amazing i loved every moment and i adore the story thanks for sharing
onemorecup chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Really like this so far. thanks
displacement chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Hmmm, not sure exactly what's going on here, but I'm guessing he was there on the night of the accident. But he's never been there before, so maybe she went to a Seattle hospital that night?

In any case, can't wait to hear it!
jennayg123 chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
I was determined to finish this before I went to bed and I did! I absolutely loved it- so sweet!
debslmac chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
:) loved this story
dbpbatm chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Short and sweet! Thank you for sharing this.
magmom2 chapter 12 . 3/31/2013