Reviews for When the Night Comes
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
What kind of job is it that he's there to do?
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Poor Bella!
sueIZide chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Beautiful story.

Are your recs listed under your favorites?
kelmikmag chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Sweet, sweet chapter. Carlisle's letter made me cry!
sigulya chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
interesting beginning
crazycats7 chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
very sweet story. I really liked it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
i just completed our story and its awesome! i love love love the epilogue! and edward as a kid was just soooo cute!
Aggie94 chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Super sweet! Thanks for sharing the words with us! Meg
sballLuvr5 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Aww I really loved this story and the ending was perfect :) I'm so glad Bella was able to face her fears and that her and Edward had their HEA. Loved it! :):)
sballLuvr5 chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Aww he came back! Bella's real nice because I would've been pissed once he disconnected his phone lol. Loved this chapter :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Well that was a good try getting on the water. It'll take a lot of time until she can do it I'm sure. The couple who owns the cafe were really sweet. Loved this chapter :)

sballLuvr5 chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Wow Carlisle and Renee? I did not see that coming lol, but it does make a lot of sense. I wonder how Bella will fair trying to get on the water. Loved this chapter :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Ah! I LOVED this chapter! I think that was perfect for the first time. It's very The Notebook, which makes it so much hotter lol. And he said he loves her :):) Again, loved it! :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Hmm I wonder why Edward put the do not disturb sign up. Now she knows (or guesses) that Edward was the boy. Loved this chapter! :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Thank you Jasper for pushing Edward in the right direction lol. I wonder how Bella will react when she learns Edward met her when she had the accident. Loved it! :):)

487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »