Reviews for When the Night Comes
sballLuvr5 chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Well that was a good try getting on the water. It'll take a lot of time until she can do it I'm sure. The couple who owns the cafe were really sweet. Loved this chapter :)

sballLuvr5 chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Wow Carlisle and Renee? I did not see that coming lol, but it does make a lot of sense. I wonder how Bella will fair trying to get on the water. Loved this chapter :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Ah! I LOVED this chapter! I think that was perfect for the first time. It's very The Notebook, which makes it so much hotter lol. And he said he loves her :):) Again, loved it! :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Hmm I wonder why Edward put the do not disturb sign up. Now she knows (or guesses) that Edward was the boy. Loved this chapter! :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Thank you Jasper for pushing Edward in the right direction lol. I wonder how Bella will react when she learns Edward met her when she had the accident. Loved it! :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Love the flirting between Edward and Bella :) Mike needs to take a hike. Ew I didn't even mean to rhyme lol. Loved this chapter :)

sballLuvr5 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
So Edward's love of photography was inspired by Bella. That's really sweet. So sad about his Dad though. And Carlisle kept tabs on Bella :) Loved it! :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Hmm I'm guessing that Edward might have been at the hospital when Bella was admitted after the accident. I love their connection. Great chapter! :)

sballLuvr5 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Oh I wonder what Edward's story is. Loved it! :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Just starting this and it sounds really interesting so far. That's really sad about Bella's parents though. Well, off to read more :)

lola0930 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Her dreams are really brutal & scary. What a terrifying accident.

As for what he's hiding...he's a volunteer fireman and was there the night her parents died (not sure if it's possible time and age-wise though).

OR he read a newspaper article about her, which had a photograph of her and he became compelled to meet her

Let's go see how my sleuthing-skills are!
Kmserenity chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Such a lovely story. I was very briefly worried when they had their talk that she was going to flip her shit and cry stalker, but mercifully, the drama was very brief. Love when stuff gets fixed and quickly too. I've sadly been remiss in doing reviews lately, but on this one, I'm glad to put finger to iPad just to say thanks for putting this out there :-). -Kacy
Monkey22marie chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Awww it was a great story to read

Can't wait to read more stosries for you in the future
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved it! But I knew I would. ;-)
mamamalea chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
This is a great story, very touching and sweet. Its great that & Bella could overcome her fear of the water.
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »