Reviews for When the Night Comes
wheather79 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
cosmom chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
oh, boy...a beautiful stranger :). he's a photographer? so good. sounds like its been a long time that bella has felt alive so this oughta be a good awakening for sure. can't wait to read more. great job.
tishke chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
hmm! "you have a job to do"
sugunary chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Great chapter- the characters are starting to arrive and I cant wait for the mysterious Edward to open up a little.
scrosby66 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Wow, looks very good... Thanks for writing!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Loved it! I adore that both of your stories are ORIGINAL work and not a remake of a story that's been done a thousand times. And this one doesn't disapoint at all! I love the allways eager Alive and I am sure we'll see some of Rose the matchmaker lol.

Job? I have to found out what job Edward has!

I'm really looking forward to see where this goes so please update as soon as you can.
Magnolia822 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
That Edward Cullen sure is an intriguing fellow! Gimme more!

xox
cosmom chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
yeah! still so excited about this one!
tishke chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
sounds promising.
XHellokitty99X chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Thank the Twi-Gods I'm a pre-reader and I know was coming up WOOOOOHOOOOO!

I read in the LGR that you started posting WtNC but couldn't get to a comp to review & add to my alert & fav list...

Once again good luck in this new adventure of yours & always a great pleasure to be consider one of your pre-readers ; )
xXTailoredDreamsXx chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I already love this, and I seriously can't wait for more! I promise to be better about reviewing with this one babe! Love love your writing! You never ever disappoint. xox
Magnolia822 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
So excited for this story! Thanks for the shout out my dear :)
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Great! Another story by you! lol I can't wait to see where this goes, and of course to introduce Edward into the story.

You're right it is very different from what you've written but it's amazing as always.

Looking forward for the next update!
wheather79 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Loved it! Very different from EtS - can't wait to see what happens next! :)
LeechLover81 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Intresting...looking forward to more!
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »