Reviews for When the Night Comes
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
What an awful way to lose your parents. I think I understand how Bella can find solace living so close to water and constant reminder of her pain.
sunnyskye chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
.GOSH. I am so already hooked, you need to update soooooooo FAST. I'm very interested... VERY interested!
nysue chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Great chapter. I'd love to stay at Bella's B & B. Thanks for the little taste of Edward there. I can't wait for these two to get to know each other. Thank you for using the word, "wonky." That word makes me think of pictures of Rob with his wonky! Is our Edward a musician? I'll be looking forward to your next update.
nysue chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Woah! That is incredible! I can't wait for more!
LadyTx chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
So Edward is quite the mysterious man. I assume his "job" that he's there to fo and his equipment is all related to music.
vpg26 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Wow, such a great story line; can't wait for this to be developed.
wheather79 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
cosmom chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
oh, boy...a beautiful stranger :). he's a photographer? so good. sounds like its been a long time that bella has felt alive so this oughta be a good awakening for sure. can't wait to read more. great job.
tishke chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
hmm! "you have a job to do"
sugunary chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Great chapter- the characters are starting to arrive and I cant wait for the mysterious Edward to open up a little.
scrosby66 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Wow, looks very good... Thanks for writing!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Loved it! I adore that both of your stories are ORIGINAL work and not a remake of a story that's been done a thousand times. And this one doesn't disapoint at all! I love the allways eager Alive and I am sure we'll see some of Rose the matchmaker lol.

Job? I have to found out what job Edward has!

I'm really looking forward to see where this goes so please update as soon as you can.
Magnolia822 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
That Edward Cullen sure is an intriguing fellow! Gimme more!

cosmom chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
yeah! still so excited about this one!
tishke chapter 1 . 12/6/2010