Reviews for When the Night Comes
sballLuvr5 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
So Edward's love of photography was inspired by Bella. That's really sweet. So sad about his Dad though. And Carlisle kept tabs on Bella :) Loved it! :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Hmm I'm guessing that Edward might have been at the hospital when Bella was admitted after the accident. I love their connection. Great chapter! :)

sballLuvr5 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Oh I wonder what Edward's story is. Loved it! :):)

sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Just starting this and it sounds really interesting so far. That's really sad about Bella's parents though. Well, off to read more :)

lola0930 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Her dreams are really brutal & scary. What a terrifying accident.

As for what he's hiding...he's a volunteer fireman and was there the night her parents died (not sure if it's possible time and age-wise though).

OR he read a newspaper article about her, which had a photograph of her and he became compelled to meet her

Let's go see how my sleuthing-skills are!
Kmserenity chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Such a lovely story. I was very briefly worried when they had their talk that she was going to flip her shit and cry stalker, but mercifully, the drama was very brief. Love when stuff gets fixed and quickly too. I've sadly been remiss in doing reviews lately, but on this one, I'm glad to put finger to iPad just to say thanks for putting this out there :-). -Kacy
Monkey22marie chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Awww it was a great story to read

Can't wait to read more stosries for you in the future
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved it! But I knew I would. ;-)
mamamalea chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
This is a great story, very touching and sweet. Its great that & Bella could overcome her fear of the water.
SewPark chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
I like your writing a lot. Very good story!
team rob chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
:) not sure if u r supposed to review completed stories...dont remember who recd but am loving ur story
Nehnah14 chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

How you managed such a beautiful story in 12 short chapters I'll never know, but you nailed each and every emotion on the head.

Great job!
FlightlessBird9086 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
hmmmm

I am thinking that Edward was somehow involved in saving Bella from the accident - pulling her out of the car, calling the ambulance? I just hope that he wasn't the cause for the accident, can't wait to find out!
rmarksedward chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
beautiful story line, well written
greeneyedgirly chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
Great epi! Things seem perfect for them and they deserve it so much! Awesome story!
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »