Reviews for Henry & Diana at the end of Splendor
Gail Hutchens chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I completely agree with you, this is how it should have ended for them.
skyfires chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That, is how Splendor should have ended! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I really wish this was how it ended!
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
definitely how it should have been, I really didn't like the way it ended for Diana and Henry :(
tuttiflutey630 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ahhhh! This was so good! Thank you, I've always thought it should have ended like that. I knew from the beginning that Diana was the only girl Henry would ever truly love. :)
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LOVED. IT. You don't know how happy that made me. I wanted to burn the book as well once I read the original ending. The actual ending made me cry so hard, but this mended my heart a little bit... Bravo!
Rhianne chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Although the idea of Henry and Diana getting together in the end is cute and the ending we all wanted, in some places it didn't make sense. Firstly, isn't Henry's mother dead, because his father is married to Isabelle and frowns upon divorce, and secondly Diana says he shouldn't come with her because his place was in New York, you never really answered that problem.
Triona chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I thought your ending was so much better than the actual one :)
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Love it.

You have no idea how annoyed I was at the end of Splendour, I sobbed loudly for about ten minutes and half seriously contemplated book burning. I'm sorry for books for that? I read the whole frigging series to see Henry and Diana get together! Not to mention I thought that even Penelope and Lina should get better endings than what they did have - but that's not the point, your ending was so much better.
tasha.eliza chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was so much better than the actual ending :) nice one :)
Trisha chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow, this is pretty good. I was a little confused as to how Diana changed her mind so suddenly and how Henry knew she was going to do that, but other than that it was a job well done. Keep up the great work!