Reviews for The Five Times Abby Kissed Connor
connorandabby chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Hey nice story connor and abby are the best couple ever...they even go out in real life...they are made for eachother
AnomalyDetected chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I nearly cried by how perfect this fanfiction was. Everything that they did, everything they said...it was all Connor and Abby. It was like I was reading the scripts, watching the show...it was literally perfect. I loved it so much, it made my fangirl heart race and it was just...ugh. I can't even explain to you how great your writing is! :D
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So adorable! I love Danny egging Connor on to kiss Abby _
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Enjoyed reading. Thank you for writing.
Crystal2222 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This is great. Very sweet without being sentimental and very well written. Now I have to go check out your other stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
'The Five Times Abby kissed Connor' is one of the best narrative of Primeval ever made. I would like to praise the author for not only bringing across the story plot but also adding in the characters' thoughts and feelings.

One thing the author might like to take note though, it could have been better if you have added in the details on when each scene took place (for e.g. Season 3 Episode 8)so that those non-Primeval fans who are not so famaliar with the story can relate to this story easily.

Overall, Bravo!
Glynna chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Adorably cute. Really enjoyable, thanks :)
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was really sweet. Really enjoyed it. :)
Rachael Mckim chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I think that this story is the best I've heard because, well I love primeval and Abby and Connor were my fav characters and I've been waitig for the moment they kissed for ages.

P.S I know most of this probarly because I'm only 12 and I'm exited!
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aww, fluffy! I think it's really clever how you put a storyline around all of them so that they were all connected. That was really cool.
SabreDae chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
OMG I LOVE this! Primeval is one of my favourite shows, and it was so annoying that Abby and Connor never seemed to properly address their relationship, even in Series four, so this was very refreshing. I really enjoyed the idea behind this where with each kiss the relationship progresses and the little details like why Abby walked away before Connor in their first kiss really made me laugh. :) I think you captured the personalities of the charactre's perfectly. :)

This is quite literally a godsend for me, i'm that big of an Abby/Connor fan.
D3L3T3DSRY chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Here's my reaction: aawww! Yes, I admit it, I awwed. This is really lovely and I imagine it happening like that in canon. Or I hope it happens this way in canon (thank goodness they're coming out with a fourth season).
Kerry chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I think you made MY day with this! Everything just seemed so in character and the moments were incredibly believable. It was so sweet!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I like this so very much.
12345jj chapter 1 . 12/5/2010