Reviews for Broken Promises
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 21 . 2/5
Great story Loved it
kyubi009 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
LOVE IT! Ijust wish you had made sakura suffer more, the freaking whore she is. In all honesty i kind of wished sakura would get to be with anyone for a long while, because no one would feel like they would be able to trust her to be faithful,without turning into a fangirl again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
what cheap stry fucking whores there nothing but fucking buddies...so lame
BlackKiryuu chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
Thank you for letting Sasuke suffer that much, it was just what he deserved! I wish he could have been more hurt, like become suicidal, but still a great story. You literally read my mind!
Nekokawaii25 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Sasuke and Sakura are stupid bitches !
addyliciousyaoi chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Hi author-san. I would like to express my gratitude for writing such a beautiful fic. It was heartfelt and almost as real as any love story/life struggle I've read and yours is actually way better than the others. It was quite heavy [which I love] and heart-clenching. It's a great read!
iloveanime1919 chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
That was so amazing! I'm so happy I found this story and I enjoyed reading it so much! Your writing style is awesome and you kept me hooked all the way through! I liked how you ended it with them getting back together, and I can't wait to read your other stories! :)
Ren-sanna chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Well written, i loved it
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
this is messed up. BUt still, a good story.
Ardent Bronze chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Fucking Uchiha's… so bossy.

Ardent Bronze chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Shino is my personal hero. Forever and always.
yume76 chapter 21 . 4/13/2012
very soap opera-ish.
edy-chan chapter 21 . 3/16/2012
Great fic! :) I love it when Sasuke screws up and has to suffer for it muahahah xDD No, really, there should be a lot more fanfics about Sasuke cheating and trying to get Naruto back u.u Seriously, it takes ages to find something like that worth reading, and when you finally find it, the one cheating is Naruto. NARUTO, like Naruto f***ing Uzumaki? The most loyal person in the planet ? o.O

Anyway back to the topic, great fic, expected a little bit more of Sasuke suffering, but we can't have it all, can we? xDD

hugs&kisses ;)
Little Benzai-Ten chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
OMG OMG OMG! This was the first ever Sasu/Naru fic I read. So I never saved it as a favorite. I AM SOOOO HAPPY I FOUND THIS AGAIN! I think you have changed it slightly since I last read it but that is ok because I still Love it!

One little comment, watch the spelling of people's names. Some were misspelled but I was able to figure out who you meant, also I think you spelled jinchuriki wrong, but I dont remember. ANYWAY, it might be good to edit those mistakes but its not a must.

Keep writing!