Reviews for Broken Promises
what cheap stry fucking whores there nothing but fucking lame
BlackKiryuu chapter 21 . 6/7
Thank you for letting Sasuke suffer that much, it was just what he deserved! I wish he could have been more hurt, like become suicidal, but still a great story. You literally read my mind!
Nekokawaii25 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Sasuke and Sakura are stupid bitches !
addyliciousyaoi chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Hi author-san. I would like to express my gratitude for writing such a beautiful fic. It was heartfelt and almost as real as any love story/life struggle I've read and yours is actually way better than the others. It was quite heavy [which I love] and heart-clenching. It's a great read!
iloveanime1919 chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
That was so amazing! I'm so happy I found this story and I enjoyed reading it so much! Your writing style is awesome and you kept me hooked all the way through! I liked how you ended it with them getting back together, and I can't wait to read your other stories! :)
alyssa-kaye chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Well written, i loved it
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
this is messed up. BUt still, a good story.
Ardent Bronze chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Fucking Uchiha's… so bossy.

Ardent Bronze chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Shino is my personal hero. Forever and always.
yume76 chapter 21 . 4/13/2012
very soap opera-ish.
edy-chan chapter 21 . 3/16/2012
Great fic! :) I love it when Sasuke screws up and has to suffer for it muahahah xDD No, really, there should be a lot more fanfics about Sasuke cheating and trying to get Naruto back u.u Seriously, it takes ages to find something like that worth reading, and when you finally find it, the one cheating is Naruto. NARUTO, like Naruto f***ing Uzumaki? The most loyal person in the planet ? o.O

Anyway back to the topic, great fic, expected a little bit more of Sasuke suffering, but we can't have it all, can we? xDD

hugs&kisses ;)
Little Benzai-Ten chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
OMG OMG OMG! This was the first ever Sasu/Naru fic I read. So I never saved it as a favorite. I AM SOOOO HAPPY I FOUND THIS AGAIN! I think you have changed it slightly since I last read it but that is ok because I still Love it!

One little comment, watch the spelling of people's names. Some were misspelled but I was able to figure out who you meant, also I think you spelled jinchuriki wrong, but I dont remember. ANYWAY, it might be good to edit those mistakes but its not a must.

Keep writing!

**L B-T
WesternBanshee chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Love it
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Uh... Hi! :D

Uhm, anyway... I supposedly stop when I'm done reading chapter one cause I already guess what would happen to your story and to Naruto in fact because of your summary. I don't want to get upset and furious and have a unpleasant mood all day. But then I decided to give your story a shot... and as expected I was quite annoyed when the story progresses.

Excluding the grammar and spelling, the fact that your Naruto is a slut is a big turn off. True as it maybe that Sasuke had done something wrong, but sleeping with your friends in order to get over with that is unacceptable. Does it make Naruto much better than Sasuke? No! Because Naruto did it with clear mind, with clear intention and with full consent, whilst Sasuke had done it out of habit whenever he's injured, and that he's INJURED at that time, probably confuse and hurting and the only thing he could think of was to feel good and just like you explain, he often slept with Naruto every mission to heal from inside whenever he ended up wounded or tired, or on the brink of losing his chakra.

Naruto's reaction is exaggerating to the point that he went around fucking almost everyone. He never even listen to Sasuke's explanation first. Yes, if anyone experienced it, I'm sure it would be painful, but then again I should probably ask, would you go around like Naruto did when you found out your lover did something like that? Hmmmm?

Anyway, since this is your story and this is fanfiction, I supposed you could do anything with your plot and the characters. The reason its called fanfiction after all, yeah? We writers could even make Sasuke dance hula without anyone having the right to straighten or point out our story sucks, because yeah, this is fiction people and we're free to express ourselves. I understand that much.

Well, good luck to your writing though.

Ja ne!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 21 . 9/1/2011
This story is just wow. The characters are so intense. I really think you wrote them all as they should be, true to their personalities. It came across as very powerful )

THE MAKING OUT. It is so hot. & I love how Naruto & Shika kept fooling around even after they broke up. The fact that Neji is so chill about it helps me to not get uncomfortable. :D

I think this was your best fic yet XD