Reviews for Mini Fic Meme
JosephineX chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
O.o Don't ask me if this is a good or ba thing cuz I don't even CENSORED know! Sorry, kinda copied you on the censore thig...
Blanc Expression chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hilarious. :D

Actually...Bobby and Mystique is actually quite possible, because they dated in the comics. :D It's not all that cracked up!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was pretty awesome! I liked the Logan crack one! That was funnyful!

-Ace
aecul chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was so funny! I was cracking up through the whole thing (except the sad ones, but I loved those too). My favorites were the Angst one (aww, poor Jubilee!), the AU one (Ah, Pyro), the hurt/comfort one, the crack fic one (haha) and the baby one (Me: Who's 5 and 9? My sister: Bobby and Mystique! Lol)...I feel like that's almost all of them...oh well. :) They were all great.

I liked how creative and in-character each one was, especially for only being able to use fifteen words. Fantastic job!

Hope your other stories are going well!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh but that was cool! Seriously, where can I find some of these challenge things and memes? I wanna write one now... only with different prompts 'cause I've read yours.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow. This was great. Vert random and well done. I night have to steal this from you. By the way, hows the Romy alphebit going along? What letters are you done to?