Reviews for Tory and Ben?
WildPowerxJ chapter 1 . 4/6
OMG THIS IS SO CUTE . I had like a fangirl attack from the cutness of this!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
there were nouthing wron with your storys i happend to like them
lossit.bay chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
very good! you used some stuff from the books so it sounded like Ben- well done
Bookfreaks98 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
YOU. ARE. AWESOME!

I love this!

Awkwardness is the best way to write a love story.

ADD MORE! UPDATE! PLEASE?
CCNinjaPants chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Haha I was laughing so hard whilst reading that! Loved it!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
... OMGILOVEIT! !
akatsuki15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This was a quick read and I'm grateful for that since I didn't have much time to read it. I thought it was funny and I liked how it was mostly dialogue, so thumbs up!
Pharies chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was cute. And honestly, the first time he was quite around her and Jason, I was like 'Um, dude, he likes you...stop fawning' lol

I don't think him telling her would go quite like this, but I liked it none the less. )

Hope you post more -

Tori

(Yes, that is my name...or at least the version of it I like. lol It was weird reading something with my name, even if it wasn't spelled the same way. haha) )
apedarling chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I really liked it! nice job. i'v read all the Viral's fanfics so far and i like this one the best. Please continue:)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Love it!
SMARTCUTEFUNNYXD chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow haha awesome story! I really am thinking now... What about Ben? Haha yeah he's all quiet... and this explained his quietness... Yupyup, I seriously liked this! Yeah, really good... I don't know what else to say! You kind of voiced my thoughts with this... Yesh, me loved it :)
Seddielovergrl chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I just finished reading viral's nine minutes ago- and as soon as I read this it felt like a continuation of the book! Great job, seriously! This was fabulously amazing, it blew me away.
obliviuns chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
awesome fic, very cute, a little short but still good. keep writing D
pucklovessbrina23 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
luv this! i know this is a one shot and was posted nearly 3 months ago but PLEASE CONTINUE!
3v3ry6ody5 F00L chapter 1 . 2/14/2011