Reviews for to be human
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wow! Oh, wow. I love Harry’s and how it's told from, “Lily’s eyes,” I love how Harry forced Severus to take it personally – not exactly what I mean, but do you understand what I want to say?

This single line from Natalie McDonald. “He’s relieved when he finds out she isn’t her mother. Then he finds out she finds out she’s her aunt.” The perfection kills.
– deanna; favourite.
Cassiopia Elladora Black chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I used to ship Snape and Lily a long time ago. Then, I turned over a new leaf and shipped James and Lily. Then, everyone died (literally). The end. :P

The part about Susan, Alicia, and even Natalie McDonald tears my heart apart and shatters it into bite-size pieces and oh my god why do you have to do that to me?

Yeah. Good job. It really captures the angst Snape so clearly has inside of himself and not many people can do that, and you did just that.
SkyWolf25 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Beautiful. :)
sydneysages chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
MEANIE SNAPE FOR KILLING THOSE PEOPLE.

omg i forgot that he would have killed those people :/ creys

but omg how he felt so much regret sort of, then also he had to look at harry, then there was how he didn't hate natalie as much as the others and just omg it was so cool and amazing and just sjhgkfdhgkfdbkjbkjbnkjhgkk amazing and the song is like love.
Foxwithgrayeyes chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was Amazing. I almost cried. SO good.
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I finished reading this and was just like "Wow, Snape /is/ human." I saw him differently, seeing his regrets and the fear, it just proves that he is not a monster.
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Beautiful. Fantastic. Spinetingling. Take your pick, I'm out of words.
Morta's Priest chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This reads less like Snape and more like Emo, honestly. Never figured Snape as someone who would get mopey over things he couldn't prevent - he certainly doesn't seem to react that way canonically.

*Please note that all reviews are squarely my opinion. Contact me if interested in discussing anything regarding any of my reviews.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was really wonderful. I absolutely love how you did Snape's feelings :)

(you only got one review! that's absolutely suckish. I'm telling you this deserves more o.O)
The Gummy Worm King chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Yay! Awsoome.

It would be totally awsome if a bunch of his students had been related to people he had killed or injured.

Well, not AWSOME, 'cause that would be bad, but...

Oh, you get what I mean!

Any-how... yeah. That was a pretty awsome idea. I liked it. :)