Reviews for Evanescent and Enduring
I like it! :D
Your One and Only1 chapter 8 . 6/18
A really beautiful story
hmmmaybenot chapter 8 . 6/8
whoaaa beautiful. whoaaa.. okay wow, umm this is very.. this piece right here.. i have no words tbh. just, wonderful job! thanks for writing this :3
Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/2
I just finished this and wow...I'm so speechless by your story. It's definitely one of my favourites now. Just wow...props to you and your amazing writing.
malea.anne chapter 8 . 1/12
wow.. the ending was unexpected... it was great nonetheless. thank u for the read
nikols chapter 8 . 1/3
Twisted but just as good as when I first read it.
ditchmydismay chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Wow, this kept my heart pounding like crazyyy
hoycahooy chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
uhhh.. it would've been better if hinata was the one who made sasuke change his mind about destroying konoha. and i just can't imagine hinata too obsessed with sasuke to the point where she would choose sasuke over konoha, it's not hinata to act that way. but anyway, it's your story! and it was well written!
Paoranoisu chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
It's amazing how you managed to catch the beauty in destruction and hiw this two characters, that in other eyes theur relationship would be seen as twisted, bonded and fitted perfectly in each other
Kia-B chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Got Dammit that was good! *applause*
Starcakes chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
I am truly speechless. I cannot even begin to describe how truly fantastic this story of yours is. It's such a beautiful tragedy in a way, with the konoha being brought down by flames, but so entirely lovely that beyond those destruction and wretched feelings that Sasuke has for Konoha, his love for Hinata was far more superior. That despite of every bad thing that had happened to him, when it comes to Hinata he sees nothing but her and submit to his love for her.
When he said "I have returned" that killed me right there. It was utterly amazing how you made them so helplessly in love and in need and in want of each other. So breathtaking!
I am truly in awe! :)
aurora0914 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
:O! I dont know how this doesnt have more reviews... it was really good.
Like, Aaaaaaaaw!
I might even like it better that the Summoner Nin, in fact.
Its just...
I love SasuHina.
The writing style was so awesome. No words. Just no words. :D
Hope you make more SasuHina soon!
Fher34 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
That was sadistically beautiful. Intriguing and dark and you can't help but cherish what it was given and mourn for what it wasn't! This was such an...amorosa historia! Absolutely entacing!
silentshit chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
very dark and romantic. good job. ;)
silentshit chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
ohhh. what good way to have sex. ;)