Reviews for Evanescent and Enduring
kirara chapter 8 . 4/25
Wow! Just wow! Words can't perfectly capture how I'm feeling about this fic. It was fresh and I love the concept! I'm telling you, i'm bursting w/ words right now. I just can't seem to putit in phrase.
blob80 chapter 1 . 2/3
most sasuhina are about sasuke finding some kind of redemption through hinata's patience and kindness and unending devotion. As OOC as this may have been for her to betray her village, I rather liked the twist. it was refreshing. thank you for sharing your work
Haruka2007 chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Interesting story :-)
I enjoyed reading it :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
Wow... I really don't know what to say. She just stood by and let him kill everyone. Wha the hell! I'm mad at the one detail but the rest is written fantastically.
Nina C chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
I absolutely love it, you seem to like pairing Hinata with different people. I am quite unsure of who you ship her with. However my otp will forever be SasuHina, I do not care if they haven't spoken a word to each other, nor that they end up with different people.

I hope to read more of your work in the future. I am a fan of your writing style. always and forever.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
utterly beautiful with the description and words :)
mon coeur chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
Such an obsessive relationship i love it makes sense with sasuke but hinata not so much. I repeat i love it.
beenhere chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
This story is beautiful in its simplicity.
While I would have loved for it to go on, I guess it makes better sense to end it here.
Thank you for such an amazing story.
Sasuhina all the way. XD
Mala137SHL chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
She slap him? Hahaha :-D
smallfangirl chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
WOW, I loved it!
It had some angst that i really liked and the ending ...wow, thank you for this beautiful fic
Grim Peasant chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
I like it! :D
Your One and Only1 chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
A really beautiful story
hmmmaybenot chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
whoaaa beautiful. whoaaa.. okay wow, umm this is very.. this piece right here.. i have no words tbh. just, wonderful job! thanks for writing this :3