Reviews for Evanescent and Enduring
Wow... I really don't know what to say. She just stood by and let him kill everyone. Wha the hell! I'm mad at the one detail but the rest is written fantastically.
Nina C chapter 8 . 8/10
I absolutely love it, you seem to like pairing Hinata with different people. I am quite unsure of who you ship her with. However my otp will forever be SasuHina, I do not care if they haven't spoken a word to each other, nor that they end up with different people.

I hope to read more of your work in the future. I am a fan of your writing style. always and forever.
utterly beautiful with the description and words :)
mon coeur chapter 8 . 7/7
Such an obsessive relationship i love it makes sense with sasuke but hinata not so much. I repeat i love it.
beenhere chapter 8 . 5/7
This story is beautiful in its simplicity.
While I would have loved for it to go on, I guess it makes better sense to end it here.
Thank you for such an amazing story.
Sasuhina all the way. XD
Mala137SHL chapter 2 . 2/26
She slap him? Hahaha :-D
shitari chapter 8 . 1/26
WOW, I loved it!
It had some angst that i really liked and the ending ...wow, thank you for this beautiful fic
Grim Peasant chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
I like it! :D
Your One and Only1 chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
A really beautiful story
hmmmaybenot chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
whoaaa beautiful. whoaaa.. okay wow, umm this is very.. this piece right here.. i have no words tbh. just, wonderful job! thanks for writing this :3
Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
I just finished this and wow...I'm so speechless by your story. It's definitely one of my favourites now. Just wow...props to you and your amazing writing.
malea.anne chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
wow.. the ending was unexpected... it was great nonetheless. thank u for the read
nikols chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Twisted but just as good as when I first read it.