Reviews for Evanescent and Enduring
Nina C chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
I absolutely love it, you seem to like pairing Hinata with different people. I am quite unsure of who you ship her with. However my otp will forever be SasuHina, I do not care if they haven't spoken a word to each other, nor that they end up with different people.

I hope to read more of your work in the future. I am a fan of your writing style. always and forever.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
utterly beautiful with the description and words :)
mon coeur chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
Such an obsessive relationship i love it makes sense with sasuke but hinata not so much. I repeat i love it.
beenhere chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
This story is beautiful in its simplicity.
While I would have loved for it to go on, I guess it makes better sense to end it here.
Thank you for such an amazing story.
Sasuhina all the way. XD
Mala137SHL chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
She slap him? Hahaha :-D
smallfangirl chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
WOW, I loved it!
It had some angst that i really liked and the ending ...wow, thank you for this beautiful fic
Grim Peasant chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
I like it! :D
Your One and Only1 chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
A really beautiful story
hmmmaybenot chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
whoaaa beautiful. whoaaa.. okay wow, umm this is very.. this piece right here.. i have no words tbh. just, wonderful job! thanks for writing this :3
Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
I just finished this and wow...I'm so speechless by your story. It's definitely one of my favourites now. Just wow...props to you and your amazing writing.
malea.anne chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
wow.. the ending was unexpected... it was great nonetheless. thank u for the read
nikols chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Twisted but just as good as when I first read it.
ditchmydismay chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Wow, this kept my heart pounding like crazyyy
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »