Reviews for Evanescent and Enduring
hoycahooy chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
uhhh.. it would've been better if hinata was the one who made sasuke change his mind about destroying konoha. and i just can't imagine hinata too obsessed with sasuke to the point where she would choose sasuke over konoha, it's not hinata to act that way. but anyway, it's your story! and it was well written!
NoirNoise8 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
It's amazing how you managed to catch the beauty in destruction and hiw this two characters, that in other eyes theur relationship would be seen as twisted, bonded and fitted perfectly in each other
Kia-B chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Got Dammit that was good! *applause*
VitaAiur chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
I am truly speechless. I cannot even begin to describe how truly fantastic this story of yours is. It's such a beautiful tragedy in a way, with the konoha being brought down by flames, but so entirely lovely that beyond those destruction and wretched feelings that Sasuke has for Konoha, his love for Hinata was far more superior. That despite of every bad thing that had happened to him, when it comes to Hinata he sees nothing but her and submit to his love for her.
When he said "I have returned" that killed me right there. It was utterly amazing how you made them so helplessly in love and in need and in want of each other. So breathtaking!
I am truly in awe! :)
aurora0914 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
:O! I dont know how this doesnt have more reviews... it was really good.
Like, Aaaaaaaaw!
I might even like it better that the Summoner Nin, in fact.
Its just...
I love SasuHina.
The writing style was so awesome. No words. Just no words. :D
Hope you make more SasuHina soon!
Fher34 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
That was sadistically beautiful. Intriguing and dark and you can't help but cherish what it was given and mourn for what it wasn't! This was such an...amorosa historia! Absolutely entacing!
silentshit chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
very dark and romantic. good job. ;)
silentshit chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
ohhh. what good way to have sex. ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
I imagine them kissing with the tall flames in the background leaping and devouring everything in its path and my mind is just blown apart from that thought alone. I also see Hinata's kimono suddenly becoming blood stained by Sasuke's body and it is just perfect. Amazing story. One of the best.
aryaputra chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
There is Mad Ness in this story. And I guess, it's That which makes it so terrifying and beautiful.
alee26606 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Amazing! Utterly amazing! I never knew you were the same writer who wrote the kakashi x hinata one and the summuner nin one until i read this and saw the authors pofile!
I really love your stories with hinata in it!

I love this one because it stars my favoutite pair and because it was dark-ish... (i have a think for sad or tragic ending, mostly when hinata dies) i hope you make more stories with this pair...!

I know its kinda out of topic but- will hinata and sasuke be enemies in summoner nin or allies! I totally didnt stop reading it until i was done and i kinda want more mention of sasuke and hinata but im just hoping since romance isnt the point in it... (I prefer tiny romantic scenes than lots)

thanks for sharing all your amazing stories! I hope you find inspiration so you could continue with your stories!

lEX
MLeggyLeaf chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
That... A bit disturbing. O.o
Peachie-Trishie chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
I love this couple so much, this story was very well written but quite dark. But, it was very entertaining to read! :)
LilacBlossom chapter 8 . 3/13/2013