Reviews for Evanescent and Enduring
Haha. :')))
Great chappie!
Assymetric chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Beautiful.

Although, I was half-expecting either Sasuke or Hinata to kill the other in the end.

Beautiful anyway. Thank you for writing this really wonderful fanfic.
Sene-Sirene chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
ano that was seriously a beautiful reunion i adore this strory
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Well that was certainly unique. Beautifully written.. I quite enjoyed it except for the last chapter
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
omg so beautiful, I loved it too much!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Oooh. How horrific and dramatic and wonderful this is! I really like how you
Eft cannon alone and added bits of story in; it's seamless!
astraea.12 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
This was really, really good. I love the way Sasuke and Hinata interacted throughout the whole story. I wish you'd do more fanfics from this pairing. :)
tk04 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
I like it. Its really cute. Thanks.
chocoberry-chan chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Very short yet beautifully rendered. I liked it. :)
umnia chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
cool
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Wow, this story is deep. There are so many feelings. I enjoyed it, mostly because of your writing style. I always get the feeling you choose the best word, carefully phrased sentences. It leaves a nice feeling while reading, makes it easier to get into the story's flow :)

About the characters, Sasuke was fine and so was Hinata. I don't really know how to feel, actually xD It's just that... I don't get their love, and at the same time I sort of understand, crazy huh?. Maybe it's because I -from my personal stand- know that I would never be able to love the way she did. I couldn't bear the thought of the sacrifice of many just for the sake of that loved one. I somehow picture her more like the martyr type. But this Hinata doesn't make me think she's at fault. They weren't lucky, but is that all?

Sasuke had a hard time almost everytime xD it was nice to read a soothing Hinata right beside him :)

Each encounter was powerful in emotions and words. Strong images of strong characters ;)

Thanks for the words!
sunnyseaforever chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
cute chapter...

ugghhh! i hate sasuke's fangirls (and boys?)...hehehe
sunnyseaforever chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
i love the second paragraph...
sunnyseaforever chapter 2 . 11/16/2011