Reviews for Evanescent and Enduring
sunnyseaforever chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
so very sweet!
sunnyseaforever chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
beautiful from start to finish.

i love the line that you used : "He was hers." instead of using the typical "you are mine"..

i love it!
shoujok chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
I love this story. It's short, but meaningful. Unlike the other stories that are long that I don't give a damn to finish it. Thank you, your story made my day so much. I really really really wish that the real thing did go this way.
Battleangel202 chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
I can honestly say, This was a beautiful story. Bitter sweet. Short and simple but full of life and u can fell the emotions of the characters. Something few writers can possess and achieve. This short but stong story reminded me of many great authors.u have something. Little bit of length and more details and boom, magic novel maybe. Sorry about the grammar and crap. my comp. is against me today.
Jay Ray-Love chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
This story is so good that I added it to my favorites.:)BUT it is a bit obsessive(the love between Sasuke and Hinata).
RachelLynnexx chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
instant favorite, man :') the first sentence of the story and the last got my breath hitched. Write more SasuHina please :D xoxox
Dr.B chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
Oh my God, such a touching story! It was very emotional, I loved it and thank you very much for sharing your work with us.
love chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I loved it! you should write another SasuHina story!
yey chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I love Sasuhina. I love it.
suena chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Very dark ending, good story althogh I felt that it lacked a heart it felt very mechanical as I read it. More emotion would make it so much better.
suena chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
This chapter is the first I think that shows Hinata returns his feelings.
suena chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
This story really does seem to be good, the chapters are actually taking me back in time to my own "firsts".
suena chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Aw, baby love.
Noname-Sali chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
I really loved this story. It was so sweet, too bad the show didn't go this way. Also I don't know if you've ever heard the song "Best Of Me" by The Starting line, but when I listened to it, it reminded me of your story. Its a great song so I hope you think it does your story justice. Once again I loved your story.
WolfWings-MoonNight chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
double woah that was so weirdly romantic I had total mixed emotions about it.

but all in all it was pretty awesome (Just like about everything else that you right ;)
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »