Reviews for Beneath the Lights
Satiah chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I love the pacing of this piece. Nothing rushed, nothing smeared away in a hasty blur. You picked out the most memorable moments, the ones with more than just a scene behind them, and wove them together in a narrative that wasn't too glossed-over and wan't too long. It was just enough to create a solid connection to the character of Flynn-turned-Eugene, but not too much to water him down. Very enjoyable read.
tangledrapunzel12 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is the most amazing thing ever! I have no clue how but I just fell in love with this story. You're an amazing writer!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
So this broke my heart. But in the best way. You write him unbelievably well.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Nice to see Flynn's POV. :)
Mercurial Fire chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Gahh, I love it- it's so perfect.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Love Redeems, indeed. Under all the bluster, he would have died for her - and Flynn did.

*chokes up*
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh my goodness, this is really good. The ending is jsut spot on. I happened to be listening to an epic orchestral piece while I read this and it was very moving. Keep up the good Tangled work!
Bobby Corwen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awww! I love this! You portrayed Flynn's thoughts/feelings beautifully. And it was very funny, if I might add :D I love Flynn. This story is very well-written and I loved it so much!

-Bobby Corwen
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Amazing! Great details and great punctuation! (I love good punctuation!) I love you, Tangled!
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved this. Excellent.
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is an amazing summing up of the movie from Flynn's point of view! I loved it!
Emma's Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
SQUEE!

Oh yes! I LOVED THIS! I wish you had continued through the rest of it but DAMN! I loved it! I'm happy happy happy! LOL Great job!
Ihni chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
God, I love that POV.
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was beautiful. You just captured every moment so well, with an amazing work at writing Flynn's POV. I really, really enjoyed this, and I've read it twice already!

Keep the great work!
CheshireMakas chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I absolutely COMMEND you. Great pace, nothing is rushed, wonderfully told, kept character, and, just because this is a super rarity, BEATUIFUL GRAMAR!

Ok, that was a bit over the top for grammar but I honestly mean it. Very well thought out and honestly answers a good couple questions that I had that are completely within reason and would not surprise me if it were, most notably Eugene not kissing Rapunzel when going in to cut her hair.

It may just be retelling the story but the brilliance of how you delivered it is what makes this story such a standout. Bravo!