Reviews for Beneath the Lights
my-secret-garden chapter 1 . 4/21
Oooh, so good! Love it3 And it is great you put Corona by a lake, because the story is to take place in southern Germany and there is a huge lake, Bodensee (it is huge)
faramirs chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
THIS IS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND SO MUCH FEELS OH MY LORD THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dumbledorescardigan chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This was really really good
Satiah chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I love the pacing of this piece. Nothing rushed, nothing smeared away in a hasty blur. You picked out the most memorable moments, the ones with more than just a scene behind them, and wove them together in a narrative that wasn't too glossed-over and wan't too long. It was just enough to create a solid connection to the character of Flynn-turned-Eugene, but not too much to water him down. Very enjoyable read.
tangledrapunzel12 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is the most amazing thing ever! I have no clue how but I just fell in love with this story. You're an amazing writer!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
So this broke my heart. But in the best way. You write him unbelievably well.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Nice to see Flynn's POV. :)
Mercurial Fire chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Gahh, I love it- it's so perfect.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Love Redeems, indeed. Under all the bluster, he would have died for her - and Flynn did.

*chokes up*
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh my goodness, this is really good. The ending is jsut spot on. I happened to be listening to an epic orchestral piece while I read this and it was very moving. Keep up the good Tangled work!
Bobby Corwen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awww! I love this! You portrayed Flynn's thoughts/feelings beautifully. And it was very funny, if I might add :D I love Flynn. This story is very well-written and I loved it so much!

-Bobby Corwen
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Amazing! Great details and great punctuation! (I love good punctuation!) I love you, Tangled!
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved this. Excellent.
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is an amazing summing up of the movie from Flynn's point of view! I loved it!
Emma's Angel chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
SQUEE!

Oh yes! I LOVED THIS! I wish you had continued through the rest of it but DAMN! I loved it! I'm happy happy happy! LOL Great job!