Reviews for Two Loves I Have of Comfort and Despair
PeacefullyJos chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
God, I want to read more. This is just SO good. Please, try to update it whenever you can.
Aliennut chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I really hope you have and to update this one. It's so perfect and heartbreaking!
Akid chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter.

Oh poor Blair... and poor helpless and - still - clueless Chuck. I hope you update soon.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Literally though this entire fic I was just like "so where's Chuck?" But it was worth it. His last message to her was so tragically beautiful and I miss that about them (but it's coming back soon.)

And I loved Blair's "I'm sick" with the cough. It reminded me of Mean Girls.

I hope you get alerted for this review bc you're awesome
notoutforawalk chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
You're breaking my heart. Excellent job.
harpotter chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Fab as always, S! Loved the texts Chuck sent Blair. This was a perfect respite from the show :)

Bb
nairforthewin chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
great writing! loved it :)
anna chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
so far, i love this story!

pre-series chuck&blair always gets me.

can't wait for the next chapter (:
ChairLoveK chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
So great to read!

I love pre-series fics!

I loved that Chuck responded so quickly to B's texts! Hehe.

This made me realize again how crappy Blair's life must have been at that time. Serena left, Nate was distant, her father left, her mom was a bitch, and her bulimia was bad... it makes sense that the only good thing was hanging out/scheming with Chuck.

Anyways, great job! :D
harpotter chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Another fabulous chapter! I loved the Pre-S1 C/B, and how you described the text conversation between C, B, & N. I also like how Blair is starting to see that she can count on Chuck more than Nate. (;
SaturnineSunshine chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
"Pausing slightly at Serena's door, Blair caught sight of her bracelet, a delicate band of silver, punctuated with two intertwined hearts."

ALright, idk if this is me just reading into things, but is that symbolic of what the fic is about? Or maybe I'm making things up.

I love what you said about the heirarchy of the UES. Blair is queen, Nate is king, but Chuck is really king because he's the one pulling the strings. It's really so telling about their relationship.

At first I thought it was Chuck's POV because it was talking about guilt-but then it was totally Nate. Weeeird. And awesome foreshadowing. If you just switched the names (Nate to Chuck, Serena to Blair) it would be the same thing. I love it.

It just makes me smile when Blair says "THe Palace." Because you know who is king of that domain.

OMG BLAIR HATES WAFFLES. Just proof that she and Dan are not meant to be, not that anyone needed reminding. I really hope that comes up in the show. I dont' care if its not canon.

I sort of want to know where Chuck was going. One can assume it was to a hooker but still. Doesn't matter. HE stayed with Blair.

THe ending is perfect.
notoutforawalk chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Loving the flashbacks. It is setting up all that we know so beautifully.
twari chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Wow, that was totally in character for them both. Love this story!
D chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
interesting!
larry chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Very interesting beginning. A little short, but well... I can always hope for an update really soon.