Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Sonic School Struggles
snheetah chapter 30 . 5/22/2013
Hello, I read your story. To tell you the truth, since I am not familiar with any of the characters nor the game, I had a little but of difficulty visualizing the characters from both categories. However, I can tell you that your writing style is actually very good. I didn't see any spelling or grammar mistakes as I read, but what I would do is just add a little but more detail when describing things, especially settings of where the characters are, and the emotions that they display. But other than that, this was really good :)
Satoru123 chapter 27 . 2/14/2013
Message from Writer of the Kingdom Hearts: Sonic School Struggles Series:

"I am approaching the end of Season 2 and it will be finished soon. After it is done, I will rewrite the entire series and fix any bugs in the Story and include a bonus chapter or two. However, afterwards it may possibly be discontinued as in no third season. If you have any comments or concerns on this please comment. Thank you for supporting the Story and be on the lookout for my novel: The Moon Crest which will be released sometime in the future"
TheEighthLight chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
Nami dont worry im including you in my story. Liam(My oc):No you arent. Me:SHUT UP
TheEighthLight chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
ERMEHGAWD
221bplanetwinchester chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Hi Sato! ANX here! "Mr. Babe Magnet" XD A challenge. A battle. One round of Guitar Hero. For Kairi. XD Roxas, what are you up to? Funny!
Kellyl4259 chapter 21 . 8/15/2012
Cliffhanger indeed, sorry I didn't review much, i'm so sorry! :( I feel bad, anyways that was a lot of action, good job :)
Austin Skywalker chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
oh no. this is not good, this is not good, THIS IS NOT GOOD! more plots and twists! i can't stand it! i am going nuts! ha! kidding! still, i enjoyed this chapter! hope sora, sonic and everyone else can stop this madness! keep it up!
Austin Skywalker chapter 17 . 4/27/2012
this just keeps getting better and better. i love this story so far. let's hope Sonic, Sora, and the others are up to the task! anyway, nice work with the story. keep it up! i'm dying to know what happens next!
Kellyl4259 chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
I big fight is about to happen. I only know about Sonic though; I don't really know about kingdom hearts. I will try to follow along and see what happens.
Kellyl4259 chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Nice...I liked it I think you did very well Keep up the good work
Mikazuki Heart chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Good job. A bit more creative than my school story. Keep at it!
Satoru123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Yeah sorry bout some of my grammar, I didn't proofread it very well.