Reviews for Come Back Down to Earth
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Good read, but the use of human computing terms for cybertronians tossed me out of the fic more than once :( Worth it though, since not many fics show anyone (aside from starscream) really taking serious damage.
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was absolutely fantastic! I would have loved to see some of Sunstreaker's reaction to Sideswipe finally being awake and maybe even some interaction but I get why you did it the way you did.
CiciNota chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That was fantastic. FANTASTIC. I loved the technical aspects of EVERYTHING. :D
Illusion-Factory chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I actually liked the techno babble. Sure I have no idea what most of it meant, but I could guess. A lot of fics usually gloss over or only pay passing attention to the 'giant mech/robot/computer progrmas' side of things, so I thought it was rather refreshing.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh poor Sideswipe, stuck as a camera...
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I actually found this story to be really hilarious! The way you wrote Sideswipe's thought process was awesome and definitly had be laughing (and for once I can say lol and actually mean it. :D). Oh and I like how you used the computer program stuff to describe what was going on. It was definitly unique. Awesome work!
ProtectobotsFTW chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love the techy bits of this story - but I'm sort of sorry it's a oneshot, as I want to know how the heck Ratchet's going to manage fixing Sides!
21Jellybeans chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Hey I like it. You should keep going.
Great Diabla Assassin chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love thiiiiis! owo
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is just awesome! You have amazed me with the amount of Geek you've included. Please! Feel free to write more 'long, boring and highly technical' Sideswipe, or heck, -anybody!- fic (if you haven't already, that is)! Because you're right, robotic organisms should know their own inner workings. Just like a human should know the parts and purposes of the majority of their own body.
Paleodex chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Phenomenal story! "Extreme geekiness" well appreciated, as was the wonderful characterization of both Sideswipe and Ratchet. I love the glimpses we got at the relationship between the twins. I'm curious to see what you've got cooked up for the twins' backstory, will we be seeing it any time in the future?
Zea T chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Nice fic! I loved the well-applied scattering of technical terms and jargon, and the way you used it to illustrate Sideswipe's character and his relationships with both Sunstreaker and Ratchet. Those three are going to have some hard orns ahead of them after this.

It's always interesting to see a fic where actions and injuries have consequences - where they mostly didn't in the original G1 cartoons. I'd be interested to see if you ever do a follow up - perhaps Sideswipe relearning how to use a body, or perhaps finding a way of living vicariously through Sunny while Ratchet builds one, and helping Sunstreaker not to retreat into his shell in the process.

Thanks for an intelligent and well written story!
Kathleen chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
love it, please continue
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Wow, what a terrific story! And a bone (I mean, strut) -deep characterization of Sideswipe. Kinda sorry you had to drop him from that height, but there's nothing OC about the unusual take on the character we get from the unusual situation. I checked the "Add to Favorites" and "Author Alert" boxes below. The first is, of course, a matter of taste; the second merely seemed wise.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Far from boring, this had me totally enthralled. I won't say I understood ALL of the computer-speak, but you wrote it in a way that makes it readableto a cyber-phobe such as myself.

Dang, I'd hate to see what Sides looks like right now. What a mess. And the ending was just right.

This was a joy to read!